Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, December 12, 2008

Inimitable Snow

I saw the flying snowflakes falling from above;
Like a heavenly spirit, it filled my heart with love.
Like falling stars, they collapsed towards the earth;
The sight reminded me of happiness and mirth.

Up north long ago in wondrous winters of old,
I remember many snowfalls within the endless cold.
What masterful patterns of glittery enchanting blue;
A wondrous masterpiece of colorful radiance anew.

And now, in my new home, I see some of this enchantment;
To think here it resided in the south; what endless excitement!
How I ponder at how Texans alike find so much love in snow;
Maybe because they see it seldom or maybe it’s a mysterious show.

Yet anyway, here it came on the tenth of December,
And of that day I will always treasure and remember.
Four years ago we saw this once before;
If only, if only we saw yet a little more.

~The Silhouette

1 comment:

Kakiedoo said...

Thats pretty good! Didn't know you were a poet :):)