Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, December 10, 2010

I Want A

I want a hat with fire on the side
A tangerine flutist and a breath-mint of pride.
I want a yodel that reached for the stars,
A masterful snail that raced, much like cars.

I want a mirror that reflects itself,
A magical, mystery, amazing bookshelf.
I want a horn as quite as a mouse,
A house as a car and a car as a house.

I want a crystal that emanates pie,
A short little man that can brush with the sky.
I want a camera that takes memories,
I want a glass that’s full as the seas.

I want a high-five I could not give away,
A golden trophy too big to display.
I want a broken down escalator with cars driving down it,
A guitar that is good enough to be called a bonnet.

I want a book I can read with my nose,
I want a daisy that smells like a rose.

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

I want a camera that takes memories, too. >.<
:) very clever, friend! i applaud your imagination, sir!
-applauds-

Sam R. said...

A mirror that reflects itself 0.o
Very creative poem!