Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yes my last name is Oakley.

It's true my last name is Oakley the very same name used for the Oakley Sunglasses, some people really git a kick out of that one. They ask if my family is the owner of the Oakley sunglasses company, I simply say"If I were I would be able to afford one of those glasses."Robert my ,older brother, was once in a Base Ball team called the Houston thunder. he was the fastest in the team.My Mom said if we could just get the Oakley Sunglasses to fund our team that would be cool.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the Oakley Sunglasses Company.Is it famous? Or is it just some random company that you've heard of?

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Oh wait! I have some Title Suggestions.You could do Render Moon Arrow in a diff. language.

Übertragen Sie Mond-Pfeil-German
Rendez La Flèche De Lune-French
月の矢をしなさい-Japanese
Rinda La Flecha De la Luna-Spanish
Представьте Стрелку Луны-Russian
Renda La Freccia Della Luna-Italian

Okay, thats probably all the suggestions you'll get out of me for a while unless I suddenly get some bright ideas.

Kakeidoo

Rob W. Oakley said...

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF OAKLEY SUNGLASSES?!?!?!?!?!?!?

IS OAKLEY SUNGLASSES FAMOUS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I never...

~Rob

Render MoonArrow said...

like Oakley sunglasses is all we believe in


Is'nt that sad

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of them either. Does that make me a EVIL PERSON?? I don't think so. But that is funny that your last name is a brand of sunglasses. My last name isn't a famous name well it is in some circles but not really. Kakiedoo do you speak all of those languages or is it some kind of computer feature? I like"Rinda La Flecha de la Luna" personally. Darby Sproul

Anonymous said...

No I am sorry but I have never heard of Oakley Sunglasses until now. Maybe I need to get around more. Well, ARE they famous?Please quit repeating and start answering!

Darby-No I don't speak all those languages except for alittle of German and Spanish.Rinda La Flecha De la Luna was one of my favs too.

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Same here... never heard of Oakley Sunglasses.

~MW~

Render MoonArrow said...

wow that's amaaaaaaaaaazing

Anonymous said...

You guys need to get out more ;) Oakley Sunglasses are like the best out there. They are the most popular sunglasses on the market today.

Render MoonArrow said...

your all girls that's why

( except JC and rob of course)


Chestnuts despise blind jellyfish with chocolate and jalapeño shakes.