Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, July 27, 2007

Number Riddle

A teacher says: I'm thinking of two natural numbers bigger than 1. Try to guess what they are.
The first student knows their product and the other one knows their sum.
First: I do not know the sum.
Second: I knew that. The sum is less than 14.
First: I knew that. However, now I know the numbers.
Second: And so do I.
What were the numbers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh...........

*Throws books at computer*

WHY MUST YOU TORURE ME!!!!!!

*Picks up computer screen and throws it out the window*

AHHH!!!!!!!!


JC

The Pookie said...

" " "

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright anonymous.
explain to us why you think that is the answer and for now on tell us who you are.

I know what you do you look at all the known riddle sights for the answer so you can look smart.

I don't expect you to ever tell us who you are so don't comment Unless you use your real name. Anonymous.

Render MoonArrow said...

Since this is getting quite boring and uninteresting I will not put any more Riddles on my blog that I have found on the Internet.

So I will be looking for a very hard Riddle.


Yet first Try to answer Three more.