Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Monday, July 23, 2007

Word Riddle

Here's another Riddle for all. same rules as the latest one thank you for respecting the rules last time around. :)

Behind a piece of card board is a common English Word.in use today, that describes a person or a thing as being in no place under the sun or in the universe, neither here nor there nor anywhere. yet, if you only add a space between two of it's letters, the person or object will be right here at this very moment can you tell me what the word is? ;)


This one is easier then the latest one.


Yours Elvishly.

~Render Moonarrow~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not yet, but hopefully I will be able to soon.

Kakiedoo

The Pookie said...

HAHA! Nowhere!! Nowhere / Now here..

I'm pure genius... ;)

Brooke Anna

Render MoonArrow said...

It's your Elvish Brain kicking in.

Wow I have to think of another.

Anonymous said...

I love riddles! I am not that good at them though. Man I havn't been on your blog in forever. Or Robs. When I go through all my friends blogs I just completely forgot about yours. Much apologies. (unless you don't like my commenting in which case no apologies are needed. :D) darby

Render MoonArrow said...

What?!?! I love your Comments.

What a silly thing to say.

You should try the Two Guards And the Two Gates.

~Render~

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm Referring two the post that is under the great Elf Expedition.

You'll never figure it out Unless you've herd it before.


~Render~

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for Nenaglarlendil!!!

No Darby, you'll figure out. don't listen to those negative thoughts being thrown into your haed by Render, think positive!!!!!


JC

Anonymous said...

I already saw the answer. :( I am going to try the top ones now. Where do you find all of these or do you make them up. (i doubt it) darby