Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm not sure what to do.

Now that my Home work is done for the day I can't decide what to do. Do you have the same problem? After you do something productive you can't quite figure out exactly what you want to do? what do you do after your done with stuff.

today was weird I didn't really notice anybody or anything today. not even time going by. it's as if some kind of cold dark cloud blinds me of life.wow that was deep and profound I might consider Yoga. "We are the ones of strange happenings". a quote from someone thats dead I'm sure. I think it describes the Oakley's. If I were to right some kind of strange post it would have to be this one.

When will the next Holiday Come? when will the next break come? and who will I share it with?Dude I need to get out more often. I guess I'm Kind of shook by the fact that we started a new year. I need to look at life in a positive way it's HAPPY new year not sad and gloomy new year.I need something cool to look forward to...I know summer is what I'm looking forward to and my Birthday. Thanks guys you're really good at chearing me up.


Chears!!!

~Render Moonarrow~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy... I don't envy your dilemma.. so unfortunate... For starters your hinted that you had finished your homework. Hence, you are back to doing school, which, I am not looking forward to... Second you are bored, which is something I don't like to be...

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm....i dunno what to say

Anonymous said...

You have the same bday as my sister.

Rob W. Oakley said...

Hey! You learn something new everyday :)

It's okay Ryan...

You need to come and get ME when you have nothing to do :)

We should take Yoga!

Peace Out!

~Rob

Hannah Banana said...

Wow. That's wierd.

Hannah Banana said...

Ok, Charity is my friend. She's a girl. Will has a link to her site on his blog, but she hasn't posted in a REALLY long time...which reminds me...*texting Charity...*