Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, January 11, 2008

Time and Again.

Have you ever had a time that was almost identical to another? have you ever had a dream that turned out to be a heads up for tomorrow? I've noticed at times things people say that I just know that they said in a dream or day dream of sorts at an earlier time. some times I find that people do or say exactly what I'm thinking only seconds from the time that I thought of it. one time I dreamed of a biology test and saw the answers right in front of me but now that I think of it i don't remember any of it which is a total bummer.

maybe humans were given a gift that aloud us to see the future. almost just like Joseph who dreamed that his brothers would bow to him and they did when he became the lord of Egypt. we only have to find a way to somehow unlock that ability or pray for it. I sort of have times like that I only need to remember the times that I do. anyway if you wanted some strange post here it is. please comment.

~Render Moonarrow~

3 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

Dude! Like, I totally had this dream that I was going to read this post! I just, like, remembered or something.

The waves of our thoughts tend to have harmonious polarity taking us to no one knows where...

Duuuuuuuuude

Like, everything seems so clear

Ommmm... Ommmm

*SNAP*

You are now a chicken!

BOK BOK BOK

*SNAP*

Now go back to sleep!

Anonymous said...

*blinks in astonishment*. Rob, u are a basket case! You need help! Quickly!!

Hannah Banana said...

Wow. That's cool...kinda creepy...but way cool. When I was little I had a dream that the stray catI was feeding got eaten by dogs. We went on a trip for like a week and the last day I found out that the cat had died. Wierd...anyway, cool blog.