Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, August 8, 2008

Guess who is Back!

Yes it is true La Moonarrows are back from their long, long trip which consisted of Mom’s class reunion! She met up with all her old friends from her old High school and had fun with us and Dad.

My Uncle which is my Father’s Brother went to her class as well so Alex and Emily my two cousins were there to give us some “Familiar” company.

Alex, Rob, Levi and I were on la same team of a football game we played with another group of kids. It was a TIE but it was so exhausting! I could hardly breathe.

I couldn’t believe it when La weather man said dat la Humidity there was stronger than Texas. I was like WHAT!?!?

ANYWHO!

I had no internet at all so I didn’t get to post much until we went back to Decatur Tx which was sort of boring, Just a little. La hotel had a swimming pool and they had a large selection of RESTAURANTS. We ate out so much that I do not want to have another waiter/Waitress to take my order for a long time!

We were in Decatur for Dad’s oil business. But it wasn’t long before we packed our bags for the return Home trip, back to good old HOME!

And here I am now! Sitting in front of the Computer! Typing this up and now posting! *Posting this ridicules post*

28 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

Does dis work!?!?

Render MoonArrow said...

PRaISE LA LORD!

Hannah Banana said...

*struggles to read font* Erm...

Hannah Banana said...

*deciphers* Oh!Cool! I'm glad you had fun!

Render MoonArrow said...

Yo cannot be serious!

it is readable!

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah, but when you do CAPS and it runs into the text above it, it's hard.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

IT makes yer brain work donit!

Dat is la point!

HEE HEE!

I knew it would work!

Hannah Banana said...

*scowl* How can you work something that doesn't exist?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

HA!

YO make no sense!

Hannah Banana said...

...exactly...I have no brain.

Dude...it's like you're not hearing me. *points upwards to previous comments*

Render MoonArrow said...

IT does too work.

Because you complained about it!

Hannah Banana said...

*blink* I did?

*drooling* uh uh uh hm hm hm *makes more nonsensical sounds as a result of having no brain*

Render MoonArrow said...

Ew.. Disturbing...

Well...

Hannah Banana said...

*falls over; melts into ground*

...*in a puff of smoke*

...*with clashing of symbols*

...*and a gong*

{because gongs are cool}

Render MoonArrow said...

Ok then if I cannot have a good conversation I shall leave.

*Slowly disappearing*

Hannah Banana said...

*re-appears with mournful sigh, longing to be a more interesting person*

...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *laughing and wiping tears from eyes* I crack myself up...

Ok...um....*sigh* I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say. Do you? What are you thinking about?

Render MoonArrow said...

I am thinking I need to find those old Audio posts dat we made a long time ago!

Hannah Banana said...

*nodding* I'm thinking you're right. But didn't you say you didn't save them?

Render MoonArrow said...

I haven't been able to find them in a while...

Hannah Banana said...

Oh. I sorry.

I think, in your present circumstance with your dilema, you should prompltly and without delay stick a banana in your ear.

Render MoonArrow said...

Um...

Why not a lit stick of TNT!

Render MoonArrow said...

Hello?

Render MoonArrow said...

COME bACK TO EARTH!

Hannah Banana said...

*mumbling about space being much more fun*

Unknown said...

hello people out in blog world... does it annoy you that I only pop up every so often and I don't really say anything? I'm sorry if it does... anyways.

Hannah Banana said...

*hoping I don't scare you off* No.

Render MoonArrow said...

Yes it is quite confusing...

Marina said...

Ha! Glad you had fun and your back!!!