Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Permit Test

GUESS WHAT!!!!

I passed la permit test! YEAH FOR MEEEE!!

I am so proud of myself! I feel like I can conquer the WORLD!!!

I Will be getting me Permit this Tuesday hopefully.

HEY! Everyone go look at la Moon tonight! It is almost or is full! YEAH FOR LA MOON!

Anyway!

Also! I got dat FAN I have been wanting!

So la nights will be much cooler!

12 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Congrats! Now I need a Render-locator/force-field-generator to tell me when I should duck and cover. Just messing with you!

Sam Wick said...

Ooh! A new fan! Good for you! Now you won't sweat in your sleep! :)

Render MoonArrow said...

Look at la moon tonight!!!!

Unknown said...

congrats dude

Render MoonArrow said...

Wankyou!

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah! I was so glad !! Good job.

Sugar_Pea said...

Ok bad things happen in full moons. Not kidding. I hurt myself last night....but I'm ok. He he ongratsca!!!

Sugar_Pea said...

Ok bad things happen in full moons. Not kidding. I hurt myself last night....but I'm ok. He he ongratsca!!!

Sugar_Pea said...

Oops I did it twice!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

How do yo pronounce ongratsca?

Marina said...

Saaaweeet! I'm so happy for you! But, it don't seem like you could be old enough to drive. Like we came here when you we're what, 13? 14? It's gone by so fast!

Cool. I got one of those too!

Marina said...

I looked at the moon. :) For a while. :)