Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Thursday, October 16, 2008

~The Silhouette's Riddle

In this riddle, you may find that it will twist and ruin your mind!

Take a guess and you will see that the answer will be found quite easily.

Be real careful for the clues are few, you’ll be lucky if you get more than two.

My head, now black, was once red, I run real short and soon I’m dead.

One might have used it and one might have not, one might have seen it and one might have not.

One might have felt one and one might have not, one might have heard it and one might have not.

One will never taste it for tasting it is of not, for one may think you’re crazy if one is caught.

After its use it’s easy to tell, for one knows it’s used after the smell.

Under water its use is of nothing but over the surface its use is of something.

It is used both outside and in; one only needs one thing for its life to begin.

Have you guessed what this riddle implies, read this riddle, it is right before your very eyes!

~The Silhouette

8 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

Yes, all of the riddles were made by yours truly!

Render MoonArrow said...

Rhymes and everything!

Hannah Banana said...

Candle.

Render MoonArrow said...

*Gasp*

Shame on you for getting it wrong in la first try!


You lose!

Render MoonArrow said...

Was dat Kendal or her mom?

*Hands over to Groovymomma the Nobel Prize*

Congrats, you have answered correctly.

Sooner or latter I shall come up with another one!

Render MoonArrow said...

I hope ya don't mind if I deleted your answer, this only gives everyone else a try to get it.

~The Silhouette

groovymomma said...

I don't mind at all, but I already told Bonnie my answer.

Render MoonArrow said...

Dat cool