Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Monday, May 5, 2008

Inspiration

Ok so I went to Boyscouts today.

I never was so busy. tonight was just full of stuff todo!

ANYWHO!

I taught some guys how to properly store food e.g Eggs and meat and bread and things of that nature. and they just wouldn't pay attention! I was close to killing them I am serious!

Anyway after Oh! I mean before that we like did this weird program where we would lash logs together in a triangle and then a guy would ride on it to a curtain distance.

I asked Will if Me and Bonnie were in a sprint race who would win. He said Bonnie would not have a chance.

sorry Bonnie you can kill Will later. and then we kinda stared at each other for a little and then we played Dodge ball. Me and Will and Levi were on a team and when it was about to be over I betrayed and went to the other team and hit them both with a dodge ball it was so cool!

And then I attempted to Inspire Will for his next Chapter.

But anyway We spent the day Talking about yall and making fun of yall and stuff. it was fun! Will agrees Flint looks like Levi's bro it is so weird!

I hope yall liked the Insta-Ice vid. if ya want to comment just comment about that vid here. Cool?

~Render Moonarrow~

PS: it is so weird how the things that happen in my life are kinda the stuff I put in my Duren Story. All the little things I imply in the stories. Like the Ninja fight in the second Chapter was a conversation me and Rob had. so I just added it to the story because it was so funny!

37 comments:

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I am here

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Or am I

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

BWAHAHAHA!

Hannah Banana said...

WHAT? Y'all talked about us?

Yeah...you'd probably win...

But I could totally take you raking the sand pit! Jk.

Hannah Banana said...

Ok...leaving in like 3 minutes...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ok then Nighty Night!

Crazy Pirate.

Don't say Ciao i mean it.

JK

I just know that is what your going to say!

Hannah Banana said...

Ciao. I have no will power. Well, I mean, it's like...my signature. It's how people know I'm ME and no one stole my password...

See? Told you it's redundant. Jk.

Goodnight, silly elf.

Rob W. Oakley said...

Dude...

I, like, totally miss blogging...

:(

Rob W. Oakley said...

Yeah... Me too...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Do you Relies what Time it is!!?!?!?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

GO TO BED!

Marina said...

I've never seen anyone run as fast as Render and Rob except for like pro baseball or football players. Or jump as high etc. So I've never seen you run but I doubt you would win, no offense.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

U R totally Right Marissa!

anyway. Rob has changed his Blog and He might be coming back soon. he has a new post up too.

Marina said...

How could yall be so mean?!? You made fun of Flint and Bonnie?!?

Marina said...

Ok I'll check it... eventually...

Marina said...

Like the time you touched the ten foot basketball net!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Bonnie is into jumping distance not hight.

But I can jump pretty far too.

Marina said...

Yep I've seen you jump over long tables.

Marina said...

Ok, I made like five new posts so go see them!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

Wicked awesome Pics on yo Blog Marissa. I think they are really good. Me and Luna did something like the rain coat thing only She was on my shoulders and rob had this really large coat so it looked like Luna was super Tall.

It was so funny.

Hey there is a funny Audio Post on the Top of My blog go listen to it.

it is pretty Funny!

Marina said...

That's so funny! I think that's a great plan! :)

Render MoonArrow said...

Wankyou

Marina said...

Wankyou as well!

Render MoonArrow said...

youwecome

Marina said...

Did your mom really make Levi cherry pie this morning?

Hannah Banana said...

Hey guys...I gotta read your posts now and listen to the thingie.

Marina said...

Okay Dokay!

Hannah Banana said...

Btw, Render would beat me in a running competition but I'd try to beat him {probably still failing} in a long jumping one...

Render MoonArrow said...

it is Dokie!

and nope no pie for him!

Render MoonArrow said...

We'll see about dat/

Marina said...

Well, sorry.

Hannah Banana said...

Oh, we shall see!!

Marina said...

I'd like to see who won that competition!, and I'm not being sarcastic.

Render MoonArrow said...

next Duren chapter is up!!!!

Marina said...

Saaaaaweeeeeet!

Hannah Banana said...

*Still listening to Evil thingie*

Hannah Banana said...

So...are you Darth Vader, Zorg, or Gollum?...Jk...