Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spanish!

Spanish is OVER!!!!

YEAH!

I am so glad that the Final was Easy Breezy. Today I took a really easy test and now I never have to wake up at 6 am on a Tuesday or Thursday again! Yippy! wowdeedoodee!

I am really happy right now.

Yo Estoy Muy Contento Ahora Mismo!

Ok so Audio is not working for some strange pathetic reason. I am really sad about dat. BUT!!! I will record things anyway and when this problem is fixed I will post it faster then a Jackrabbit on a skillet the size of Texas in the middle of a desert in August with Steroids ok Y'all!

I will also have the next Duren Chapter up next week k.

~Render Moonarrow~

3 comments:

Marina said...

Well I'm happy for you. You do that same co'op that the Adams do right?
I hope that the audio works soon!

Render MoonArrow said...

Yep I go to la same one.

Hannah Banana said...

oops. I thought I commented here already. Sounds good. :)