Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bats, Fish and Dragons

All at once Bonnie, Flint, Charity, and Render ran to Will’s rescue. Flint held a sword to Brandy’s neck while Render kicked him in the face with much anger in is heart. Slyth fell over and started to float in the air. Render was holding him in place with magic.

Will gasped for air as Bonnie came to his side. He was coughing and wheezing for air. The air had been knocked right out him. As he gained precious oxygen he stood up and started beating the floating Slyth in the face. Flint stopped him.

“I’ll cut your arms off !”Will Screamed.

Slyth laughed and said ”it would take more then me arms to kill me whelp!” Slyth then spat his blood that came from his nose on the ground.

“Sick Drunkard” Cursed Charity. “Watch your Language Girl” Bonnie warned.

“Where did he come from?” Said Render. From the dirtiest part of Tortuga I can imagine” exclaimed will.

“Are you suggesting that The Golden dawn is the Dirtiest part of Tortuga?” asked Slyth.

Render said a word in the ancient language and Slyth was silent. They threw him in the brig next to Greg’s and They decided that there is where he had better stay.

“Render now that you are out of your room do you wish to explain why you have confined yourself to your room?” Asked Bonne with Great concern.

“Well Alagasia my home has been taken by a major delusional lunatic who belongs in an asylum for the Insane, I’m forever away from Alagasia and I don’t know how to get back I don’t even see a way. I think that that stone has something to do with the way I can return to My world and Save Alagasia before it is to late. I am the last Dragon Rider left besides Will.”

Besides I wasn’t in my room all day sulking. I had a Dream and I’ve been thinking of it for the long time I’ve spent in my room.

“It goes like this: first a huge wave hit’s the side of the Darkest Island I have ever set eyes on. Then suddenly I see myself in a room with a huge obelisk with stairs. We Climb the stairs and there on the top is a large pedestal . We put the stone there and a huge secret door is opened and I see a flash of Gold treasure. You stay While I disappear back into my world then I see Delvin and Then Nothing.”

“I know of only one Dark Island” says Flint. The Island of Endless Death!

Screech!!!!

“What was that?” Screamed will. “It sounded like a Razack!” said Render.

“A what” said Bonnie with a nervous look holding her ears.

Will ran outside and sure enough there was four adult Razack and a Razack rider on each.

“Oh Man” exclaimed Will. “Baladon!”

“Ancalagon” Render said in his mind.

The two Dragons flew in the sky and both Riders jumped on them as quick as a flash.

They were every where. Screech! Screamed the Razack. Render took two and Will took the other. Ancalagon Flew up to a high part of the sky while the Razack was following him. He disappeared with a puff of black smoke and Appeared to the back of the Razack in an instant. Render Jumped from Dragon to Razack Pulling out sword and Star blades fighting the Razack on the back of its stead.

Will and Baladon were fighting one but, the other was on Baladon’s tale. Will said a word and the Razack behind him was suddenly facing the opposite direction flying straight in the water. The Razack drowned to it’s death. All while Baladon was scorching the other Razack with fire as Hot as the sun burning the horrendous black beast to a crisp of smelly tar.

Ancalagon Destroyed the other Razack with air aerobics so Graceful and with fast movements precise agility and perfect timing he came and Shredded the Razack with both tail and claw and Fangs. When Render had killed the Razack with one of the Words of sudden Death he had Teleported back to Ancalagon. Will and Render and their Dragons flew Back to the Golden Dawn to find that the ship was under attack by grotesque fish people that had been summand from the darkest deepest evilest places in the sea!

Bonnie was Fighting, dodging, kicking, punching. Charity confused the enemy with her gymnastics. Flipping off boards jumping off of the main mast skewering enemies left and right. Flint was on the other ship the Creaking board fighting and cursing. Every so often pulling out his pistols and shooting.

The Dragons took over Misery’s Purpose while each Dragon rider took either of the ships. Will took The Golden Dawn and Render helped Flint on the Creaking Board.

The Fish people were strange Giant walking fish of all kinds not part of this world and should not be alive. The fight lasted forever it did seem.

But the Fish people were to easy to handle there were just so many. Dragons Flying in the Air Riders and Pirates fighting together in a battle unlike any they have yet experienced.

The fight was over after a hour and a half fight against the relentless fish people.

Bloody Fish people! Screamed Flint as he fell with exhaustion.

Render and Will took the rest of the day healing everyone’s wounds and fixing the ship with magic. It was exhausting but they pulled threw.

“Something tells me that someone out there does not want us to find the Island of Endless Death.” said Charity.

“You got that right but there is no helping it. This must be a very special stone to have people like the Razack and Fish people come and try to steal it.” Said Bonne.

“Were did the Razack come from?” Asked Will. “They must of came the same way I did.” said Render.

Both Riders helped the crew understand what the Razack were. They still didn’t understand afterwards.

Thus the three Ships set sail for a dock, hired a crew and set sail towards The island of Endless Death. Hoping that their choice wasn’t a foolish one.

79 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

That was an awesome ch to write.

man I'm happy how it came out.

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm seeing stars!!

*in a daze*

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

HI Render

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

are you having a good day i am

Render MoonArrow said...

um.

ya

*roles eyes*

Render MoonArrow said...

my song isn't working.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

i don,t care what you think.
so what lazy person is this.

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm the lazy person.

I'm working on my music prob.

shouldn't take forever.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

ok? tell me more.

Render MoonArrow said...

I fixed it.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

What? did you fix.

Render MoonArrow said...

my music.
duh.

but for some reason it doesn't work for you.

try it on the ninja.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Sorry i was tacking the narnia quiz

Render MoonArrow said...

k

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

what!!!!! whaagaa hoowgooo tickle.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

I'm new. [big grin]

Hannah Banana said...

Uh...who dat? Btw, I'm back and that was a fun chapter.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Who are you.

Hannah Banana said...

*offended look* You mean you've never heard of me? For shame! I am Captain Bonnie Spinner, the one and only! Who are you?!

Render MoonArrow said...

He is Leviticus My bro. he is a Dragon rider.

Render MoonArrow said...

do you like the glitters.

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm turning off the auto start.

Hannah Banana said...

Mhm. Shiny. The one who helped you with the riddle?

Render MoonArrow said...

yep.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Im also a powerful wizard.

Hannah Banana said...

Much obliged. How was your day?

Render MoonArrow said...

ow was volleyball?

Render MoonArrow said...

I mean Track meet.

Hannah Banana said...

Not volleyball. Track. A wizard, eh? Hm...interesting...

Render MoonArrow said...

It was ok.

yet I never get any time to me self.

I am watching Rowan right now.

Hannah Banana said...

Rowan. Second youngest? I can't keep y'all all straight! I think I am gonig to blog on track...eventaully. In short it was raining and cold and windy. I did alright I guess...

Render MoonArrow said...

WHat!?!?!?!

Render MoonArrow said...

Rowan is the youngest.

Hannah Banana said...

What, what??

Hannah Banana said...

Oh. Sorry. My bad. I have a hard time with names and all that...

Render MoonArrow said...

can you repeat the second to the last comment please.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Yes and i tack care of him most of the time. *sigh*

Hannah Banana said...

What, what?

Render MoonArrow said...

Rowan. Second youngest? I can't keep y'all all straight! I think I am gonig to blog on track...eventaully. In short it was raining and cold and windy. I did alright I guess...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Render MoonArrow said...

"take" Leviticus.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Whine did you do track.

Render MoonArrow said...

"when"

Hannah Banana said...

Oh yeah. I might...eventually. Or not. Nvm. So...it was really cold. Then it started rainging, which was ok until the wind picked up. I had to write my stuff on my arm and I was worried it would rub off but it didn't. I did alright in the jumps. I don't know if I placed because we left early. *sigh* Our coach was worried we would all get sick. At home afterward I had a bagel and hot chocolate. I did poorly in the relays. Oh well. Yeah, he's done the "take" thing 2 times! :)

Hannah Banana said...

Today. *watching tv* OOOH! STAR WARS!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

hey.

sorry about Track you will have fun next time ya go.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

I lick hot chocolate.

Render MoonArrow said...

which one?

Render MoonArrow said...

"like"

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks. On the upside I saw my friend who went to one of the competing schools and we were sooo happy. And I met some new friends there that were crazy like me. :) So...Go, R2! GO!

Render MoonArrow said...

which one?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

I got to go for a minute I have to mack popcorn.

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah, but it was the most depressing thing ever; THE MARSHMELLOWS WERE GONE!!!! *sniffing*

Hannah Banana said...

What do you mean, "which one" ?

Hannah Banana said...

Um...hello?

Render MoonArrow said...

which Star wars?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Ok Im back what no marshmallows that
impossible.

Render MoonArrow said...

"make"

Hannah Banana said...

Phantom Menace, I believe. I know! I WAS SO RIPPED OFF! No mellows. :( I am also watching Lord of the Rings. :) Yea.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

Cool!!.

Render MoonArrow said...

How can you be watching both?

crazy.

Unknown said...

ok.... strange people.

Hannah Banana said...

Yep. So are you the one who helped him with the riddle?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

crazy......

Unknown said...

anybody on right now?

Render MoonArrow said...

ok we need to start a system here things are getting to complicated when it comes to three people commenting at the same time.

first Bonnie then Leviticus Then me. ok

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

who are you.

Hannah Banana said...

I am crazy. Darby? You there? *waves uncertainly*

Unknown said...

Me? i didn't do anything. i'm just an innocent bystander

Render MoonArrow said...

yes Darby we are on right now.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok we need to start a system here things are getting to complicated when it comes to three people commenting at the same time.

first Bonnie then Leviticus Then Darby then me. ok

Unknown said...

wonderful. how are you? *aside from deranged and slightly obsessed with blogging*

Hannah Banana said...

Ok but can you start a new post?

Render MoonArrow said...

Bonnie you go.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

who,s Darby.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok making new post.

Render MoonArrow said...

go to TALK TALK TALK

Hannah Banana said...

There's a new post.

Sam Wick said...

Sweet post. Best ch. Next time the Ra-zac attack they should be stronger.

Hannah Banana said...

What's this? Will...leaving comments? *gasp; faint* Jk. :)