Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Duren and the Desert of Conjecture.

Duren knew that he had to get back on his quest for the Wisdom Tooth. He thanked the family he was staying with and said his goodbyes and went on through the Forest/Farmland and as he walked he noticed that the terrain had changed from forest to Desert and in this desert he saw the long brick rode that he knew he had to follow.

In this desert there were no living plants. It was dry and hot! He felt very uncomfortable and he also had that feeling when someone is watching you. He kept on looking backwards to see if he was being followed. He looked back while walking and as he looked back he had drifted off the rode unawares! He walked into a sinkhole without even knowing it. He felt his feet being pulled into the ground! And as the last lights of the sun were last being seen by Duren he felt his life ending and he shed tears. He felt that his life was in vain. He felt he had no meaning in life at all. Yet as he was sinking a hand pulled him out of the sand and placed him back on the rode. This man was dressed in a full white Tux with a red rose in his left outer jacket pocket. “What are you doing in a desert like this?” asked the bright handsome man. He looked nice and friendly and his voice calmed Duren down. “I am searching for the Wisdom tooth.” said Duren wiping the sand off of him. The man helped him and said “Oh the wisdom tooth. You might want to avoid him.” said the man in the white suit. “But he is the only person that can help me save this world.” said Duren. “Yes but did anyone tell you that he would tell you to find me the only man in the world of Here able to help you?” “No” said Duren. “Then come with me I shall help you fix this world” said the man in white. “Ok. What is your name?” “My name is Innocuous” said Innocuous. And Duren was glad he met a friend. This person was so nice and he looked powerful enough to help him so Duren asked him to help and asked his advice for they came to a fork in the rode. There was two paths and in between there was a fork sticking out. On top of the fork was a sign. The sign that pointed left said Water. And the sign that was pointing right said Wisdom Tooth.

“Which way shall we go?” asked Duren and Innocuous said “Left to water you are thirsty aren’t you?” asked Innocuous. “Yes and Hungry.” and left they went. It took forever and the path they took was winding and crooked and there were rocks sticking through the bricks. As they got closer to the water well they talked “And what do you have to do?” asked Innocuous. “I have to save Here.” said Duren. “And why?” “Because it is the right thing to do.” “What did anyone in Here do for you?” asked Innocuous. “Nothing.” “Then why are you saving this world?” Duren was puzzled he knew that he wanted to get back to his world, but in order to do that he had to save Here. “I want to go home.” “Why go home when you have all the freedom in Here? Listen. If you really wanted to live a good life you would stay here in Here. Life is easy.” with that Duren asked himself: Why am I Trying to save this world? If I went back to my world which would happen if I did save this place I would have to live my ordinary life with no friends. It would be miserable. And Duren was Miserable. He still questioned his meaning in life.

They finally got to the well. Duren looked down and saw the wonderful water. He scooped it up with a bucket and as he drank the clear clean water it was not soothing but sour. He spat out the salty sour water and said “This water is awful.” Innocuous just looked at him and said “ It use to be good. Strange.” Duren then spotted a sleeping man. He looked very rich. He was dressed in fine clothes and sat next to a camel that had gold in it’s bags that were showing through the material. “Look Duren there is a Great city near here, it is my city. if you come with me you may live there ,but the people of my city require money. do you have any?” Duren shook his head. “Well, see that rich man? He looks wealthy go take a few coins from his bags. Then you may live in my city and there I rule as king. You will also be a servant of mine. You will live like a Prince with great clothes and wealth!” Duren knew it was wrong to steel. He stared at the sleeping rich man. “It is easy to live here Duren all you have to do is listen to what I have to say and do it. No difficulties at all. If you take the money you will eat and drink like a king. Go on. Do it. He won‘t mind. He as plenty of money anyway.”

Duren walked over to the man. Innocuous gave him a smile and said “It is easy.” Duren put his hand on the lid and as he lifted the lid to see the gold a whisper met his ear. “You have a chance to leave. I always give a way of escape. Just say no!” Duren has not heard the voice in his mind before. He was about to reach for the gold and take a handful. “Just take it.” said Innocuous. And Duren looked at him and Innocuous gave wink. “Just take it and you will live like a King.” “SAY NO!” and Duren screamed “NO!” with that Innocuous disappeared in a whiff of black smoke yet the rose remained and it changed from Red to Black. Ever since Duren met Innocuous he felt that he was under some kind of Cold shadow, but now that he was in the presence of the rich man he felt that he had just walked into the sunlight of a new day. “You did well.” said the Rich man. “You would of stolen my Coins and fell into temptation by the Sovereign of Evil Obscurity.” said the Rich man. “If you are thirsty go and Drink from the clean water. The Sovereign of Evil Obscurity could not give you the real waters of light only I can.” said the Rich man “And there is such a place of his city but that place is no kingdom but a penal complex, a chasm of tortured souls!” Duren Shuddered for as the rich man said those words. He thought that if he took The Sovereign of Evil Obscurity’s words and went with him he too would be in his city or dungeon.

Duren drank the sweet water and as he looked at the old Rich man he said “Do I have to go to the Wisdom tooth or follow this rode?” “You must turn back for The Sovereign of Evil Obscurity has turned you in the wrong direction. But I have heard of this trouble and came to help you now go. Take with you this water carrier and this basket of food. Only I alone can provide for you.” and as he put the basket and the large bottle to Duren’s feet The Rich man Disappeared. “Look me up in your world I shall be watching you Duren.” said the Rich man in Duren’s mind. And not a trace of the man was there. Duren looked at the black rose to see that it had turned to ash.

Duren walked the right way for it was the right way. Literally. And as he walked he noticed the fork in the rode and saw the sign pointing to the right that said “Wisdom Tooth.” so Duren walked that way. Duren felt that shadow come back, but he had a reassurance that he would make it to the Wisdom Tooth in safety. Duren still was sad about what he had learned what he really was. And he also asked “How am I to fix what I am?” Suddenly a bunch of flaming balls flew over Duren’s head. Duren looked over to see where it came from. It came from a large catapult. Next to it was a flame and a pot that gave a good aroma. The Aroma made Duren Hungrier. He walked over to the army and next to the catapult there was standing a tall man in a Blue uniform with five stars on his left and right shoulders and had medals from head to knee. Duren knew that this was the leader. “What is that smell?” asked Duren. “It is the smell of our ammunition.” said the General. “What is your Ammunition?” asked Duren “It is Meatballs silly boy! Stop asking questions we‘re in the middle of a war!” said the General Ducking under a volley of Flaming Meatballs. “Who is your enemy?” asked Duren. “The league of the Obtuse. Stop asking questions!” Replied the annoyed General.

Sure enough there was another army not a mile away. They looked small from where Duren was standing but The league of the Obtuse were very tall. Each one being a dim witted person The league of the Obtuse was not smart at all. They would have wars for no particular reason because they felt that there soup was too cold. Duren thought they looked like fierce enemies and that they were. The league of the Obtuse had Catapults and they too were throwing Flaming Meatballs. Duren did not dare ask another question. “Ha!” Started the General. “When this is all over everyone will be dead. I can imagine it now. All year long it will be raining Flaming Meatballs and People would be screaming and crying and the world would shake and there would be fire everywhere and dark shadows would devour the people that had acid all over them and fish would crawl out of the ocean being forced to eat the land people and the democrats would jump off diving boards into giant pencil sharpeners and the kittens would dominate the world and the dogs would be their slaves and the free people of middle earth would be running in circles screaming “Oh butterfly help us!” and green things would crawl in bed with you and bite you and tell you knock knock jokes while your trying to sleep and the moon would shatter and fall into the atmosphere and there will be earthquakes and the volume would be really high and volcanoes would tip over belching out lava and cosmic flames of twisted death and there will be an awful plague that would make people’s faces melt right off of their skulls and things would change color to blue and the snakes will dig through the world because there would be cows falling from the sky and Dr Seuss would be giving a seminar and all the donkeys would wear Pink shirts with polka dots and everybody dies!” Then the General took a deep breath and said. “But everything will come back to normal and everyone will live happily ever after The End. Then the whole army Clapped for their leader.

Duren seeing this altogether to bad to be true he walked on dodging the Flaming meatballs. And as he walked away he saw a huge mountain that looked like it had a giant skeleton on it. At this point Duren was thinking how sad he felt for people. He had not thought that he would ever care for someone else. The only person he thought of in his world was himself. It took him a while to finally reach the mountain. The Skeleton was huge. The size of the Texas state Capitol. The Texas Capitol is an extraordinary example of late 19th century public architecture and is widely recognized as one of the nation of America’s most distinguished state capitols. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1986 for its "significant contribution to American history."
Sited on one of Austin's highest points, the Capitol anchors the northern periphery of the downtown commercial district and commands a sweeping view towards the Colorado River from its southern façade. The main campus of The University of Texas at Austin is situated four blocks to the north. Wonderful views of the Capitol's dome from many vantage points throughout the Austin area are protected from obscuration by state law.
Completed in 1888 as the winning design from a national competition, the Capitol's style is Renaissance Revival, based on the architecture of 15th-century Italy and characterized by classical orders, round arches and symmetrical composition. The structural exterior is "sunset red" granite, quarried just 50 miles from the site. Additional structural support is provided by masonry walls and cast iron columns and beams. The foundation is limestone. Texas paid for the construction not in dollars, but in land: some three million acres in the Texas Panhandle that would later become the famous XIT Ranch.
An extraordinary edifice by any measure, the 1888 Texas Capitol is the largest in gross square footage of all state capitols and is second in total size only to the National Capitol in Washington, D.C. Like several other state capitols, the 1888 Texas Capitol surpasses the National Capitol in height, rising almost 15 feet above its Washington counterpart.
In 1993, the $75 million underground Capitol Extension was completed to the north, doubling the square footage available to Capitol occupants and providing much improved functionality. In 1995, a comprehensive interior and exterior restoration of the original building was completed at a cost of approximately $98 million. Finally, in 1997, the park-like grounds surrounding the Capitol were given a much needed $8 million renovation and restoration. Oh. How do I do that? Back to the story. Well at least you got some Good ol’ Texas history.

Duren climbed this mountain for hours. Of course carrying his water bottle and his basket of food and his own weight an a twelve pound bowling ball and two thirty pound dumbbells and a gorilla name Jenifer and a ugly goat with a pink bowtie and a luck charm with a toothpick attached to his forehead. (Ok so he wasn’t carrying all that stuff Just the water bottle and his basket of food and his own weight But I decided to add some drama. He grabbed a rock and it slipped away! But Duren caught himself. And as the hours went by he grew more and more tired and sad. Depressed. Alone. Like he had been swallowed by darkness. After a time unknown to me or Duren he finally got to the top and said. “Oh great and powerful Wisdom Tooth. I have come from many afar and beseech you to tell me how I can save this world from Insanity!” and the Wisdom Tooth who was an actual Tooth hanging out of the giant skeleton’s mouth. He had a mustache and a long nose and black beady little eyes. And he said “Why did you not use the elevator?” He asked pointing to an elevator on the side Duren did not explore. “El-e-va-tor?” said Duren with disbelief. “AGGHBLEWGARTInallFRENDALIS!!!” Duren Screamed making weird facial expressions and pointing in all directions twitching. It looked like his face had malfunctioned. It twisted and wrenched. “WHAT!?!?! ELEVETOR!!!! AgggGHHH!!!!” the Wisdom Tooth just stared with a dumb face and as twenty minutes passed by he had enough. “I have had Enough! SIT!” Screamed the Wisdom Tooth. And Duren just fell over. “In order to save the world of Here you must find and step on the End circle of the board game but you must first kill the Bog monster of Eternal Repugnance who guards the gate. And the only way to do that is to use this sword.” said the Wisdom Tooth handing over the Sword. “Take it with you and use it for Good and not Evil.” with that a little man walked over to Duren and strapped a parachute on Duren’s back. “Have Fun.” said the little man and pushed Duren off the cliff. Duren Screamed and pulled the string the parachute launched out and he floated down safely to the brick rode. He now needed to Kill a monster. And that is what scared him the most.


Okie Dokie. that was pretty good. I shall write the next Pirate Ch as soon as Bonnie finishes the next Ch.

Cool?

Speed Typer-

~Render Moonarrow~

173 comments:

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

What ya think?

Render MoonArrow said...

Ok yall I'm gone babysitting.

See ya at 5:45 or something...

~Render Moonarrow~

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm back fyi

Render MoonArrow said...

this is so depressing I thought that I would get Tackled by the bloggers when i got home from Babysitting and no one is here. did I miss the Rapture? *freaking out*

here I am at 6:47 PM and no one is on!

AGGHH!!!

What did I do to deserve this?!?!?!?

Render MoonArrow said...

Well I guess that I got use to a Great thing that was to good to be true.

I knew that there would be some day when no one answered.

*starts to cry*

Render MoonArrow said...

Why was I so dumb?

Is it something I said?

Why oh people do you torture me?!?!?!

do you have no guilt of what you're doing to me?

AGGGHH!!!

the swirling Shadow is coming to devour me. Alone! cold! clammy!

Render MoonArrow said...

*scream!*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

ok so I guess I am the only person here.

I don't know what to do...

I hope Bonnie at least is writing the next Ch for the Pirate story.

Hannah Banana said...

*tackling Render to save him from going insane, and or depressed*

Hannah Banana said...

My dear Render, I do believe you have forgotten my previous obligations and duties to a certain sport on this very day, as I have been doing for what seems to be a very long time, not only from force of habit but from mandatory comittment.

I have volleyball, you donut!! :) Jk. Was it really that sad? I'm sorry.

I'm here now...are you?

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. So...I'm sorry to put you through that...

Render MoonArrow said...

Did you read the Story?

Render MoonArrow said...

Charity Blogged is that CRAZY!

it is the sign of the apocalypse!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Yes! I was good! I like these alot! I can see inside jokes and moral poking through! I liked it!

Hannah Banana said...

The what? Jk...

I know! That's CRAZY!! You know what's crazier? You getting a phone and license!! *ducking and covering at the sound of screeching car wheels*

Render MoonArrow said...

HA HA!!

i'LL HAVE YOU KNOW------

*TURNING off Caps lock*

That I am pretty good behind the wheal and the only reason I am getting a cell is because I can drive now and I'll actually have a reason to have one!

CHILL!

Render MoonArrow said...

I can't drive yet but I would be able to. it is easy

Render MoonArrow said...

Apocalypse: the destruction or devastation of something, or an instance of this 2. a revelation made concerning the future

Render MoonArrow said...

or in other words THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

AGHHH!!!! she is gone again!!!!

*Dies*

Render MoonArrow said...

Man this is awful I guess she was kicked off and didn't get to say BYEBYE!

oh well.

I am still on ya creep!

Render MoonArrow said...

It is passed her bed time anyway.

usually she is gone at 10:30 PM

Render MoonArrow said...

Man this is just plain depressing now I have to go to bed.

Well it is your turn to write a story. I hope you get it done soon.

Nighty Night

~Render Moonarrow~

Marina said...

That one was good. :) Yall are lucky, me and Zach both have to go to bed at like nine. I can't believe you are going to be driving!!! Me and Zachary got to drive on the ranch. It was fun!!! :) It seems that Zachary always tells me that he might get his permit soon and he always forgets that HE HAS TOLD ME A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

You said you would be there at 5:45 not 6:45! I was, you were not. It's your own problem. :) Don't blame me. OK, you can blame me but I had to go so I couldn't wait.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I read your Latest Chapter Marissa.

It was good.

I am very interested in the new characters and the mysterious stone.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to figure out what that stone does.

~Render Moonarrow~

Marina said...

You havn't already figured it out?

Marina said...

I was about to go on about the stone and more but I won't give it away. :)

Hannah Banana said...

Ohmygoodness, I'm REALLY sorry I couldn't say goodnight. I am like 11 on weekends, 10 30 on non-weekends. Sorry. What service and cell will you get? Btw, Marissa, I'm going to read it ... NOW! *runs to her blog*

Marina said...

Were you thinking about posibly putting more pictures from the ball? Jw... cause I want to see them.

Marina said...

I hope ya like it Bonnie!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

No I'm not that smart!

Hannah Banana said...

Good. I like that one. I am also interested in these characters. Goo job, Marissa!

Marina said...

Yes you are. Thank you!

Hannah Banana said...

Welcome. How was your day? *taking out garbage*

Hannah Banana said...

Welcome. How was your day? *taking out garbage*

Hannah Banana said...

Hey guys, watch out for bats; we're in a cave; the echo's back.

Marina said...

Boring and good.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh man how did we ever get in here?

how are we going to figure out this mystery?

Marina said...

Oh No. Ok I'll be quieter.

Marina said...

Use your head.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Goo story???

Marina said...

Why would you take out the trash in a cave? Oh well.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Um that is a goo point

*snicker*

Hannah Banana said...

Well because those lazy bats aren't gonig to do it themselves, and considering they pay $8 an hour, it's not that unlogical!

Hannah Banana said...

*glare at Render* Yes. Goo story.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh that is also a goo point.

*giggle*

Hannah Banana said...

*Crossing arms and looking frustrated* I'm only human. Everyone makes mistakes. *Miya chirping something she thinks is clever*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Some times people make goo mistakes though.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

You just gave me something to joke about.

your goo at that.

Hannah Banana said...

*lifting chin*

Fine. So...what did you do today?

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks. Most people don't get my jokes...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Today was real slow.

Lots of Bio homework.

but that is all goo and done...

Hannah Banana said...

But I laugh at them anyway!

Hannah Banana said...

*wrinkles nose* Ok, ok, ok...
Enough with the goo...

What type of phone do you want?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

A goo one

Hannah Banana said...

*Not responding*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

FINE!!!!!

I don't know one that is cool and hightech.

Hannah Banana said...

Like...razor, iphone, juke, chocolate, blackberry?

Hannah Banana said...

*Looking around* Oh no. I think the bats got Marissa.

Marina said...

No I'm here.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh well....

She probably is having a tea party with them.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Well that was the shortest Tea party ever.

Marina said...

I hate tea partys

Hannah Banana said...

Haha, me too. Unless you can crash them. That's fun.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh Luna would kill you if you said that!!!

*telling Luna*

Marina said...

Don't tell her!!!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

*glancing at Marissa...preparing to run away from Luna with her*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

here I go!!!!

*walking over to Luna*

Marina said...

No you Don't!!!!!!
besides I won't run away with her.

Marina said...

From her I mean.

Hannah Banana said...

*running away by myself; jumping out of window and across the grass with "do not walk on grass" sign*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Whatever.

you would probably come to a tea party if she asked you though.

Marina said...

Your right I would. My angel...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ok Why are we in a cave why is Bonnie running away and Why do you NEED to know what Cell I want?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

She probably did run away...

Bonnie?

Hannah Banana said...

Because...
It's coo in here,
I'm practicing my running skills,
And because I was curious if we had the same one, though I doubt it; mine WAS prepaid until they figured out how much I texted, so it's like a kid phone.

Hannah Banana said...

And yes, I did MEAN to say "coo"

Marina said...

She doesn't need to know. So... what cell do you want? jk.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

OH that os Coo.

coo a new word to make fun of Bonnie with.

Man is this coo!!!

Hannah Banana said...

You know I did that purposefully, right?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oops! os???

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

No your just saying that.

Marina said...

Oh yeah. It's coo. We don't mind.

Hannah Banana said...

HaHAHAHA! OS OS OS OS!!!! What's an os, Render? Os, os, os?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

AGGgH!!!

I have been counter attacked!!!

This is the end of me!!!

*melts*

Marina said...

Os... how about a word to make fun of Render with! Os, is that good?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

What a World What a World!!!

Hannah Banana said...

*grin*

Come Marissa, let's witness the miraculous healing properties of chocolate.

*waving chocolate in front of half-melted Render*

Marina said...

Mady went through a phase of "I'm melting!!!" then (as she explained) I had to touch her or pick her up and she would stop melting.

Marina said...

Wounderfull! :)

Hannah Banana said...

*Waiting to see if he will awake to eat; otherwise Marissa and I shall have a delicious snack*

Marina said...

mmm... yummm...

Hannah Banana said...

*Munching*

Have you noticed the weather is becoming terribley hot recently? I hope this chocolate doesn't melt. Do you like it when it rains?

Marina said...

Sometimes. What about mine? I geuss Render doesn't want any.

Hannah Banana said...

*gives bigger half of chocolate bar*

I guess not. Hm...too bad he's not here. Somebody's got to clean this up, and it's not going to be me.

Marina said...

I'll do it... I'll do it.

Hannah Banana said...

Thank you. *pitching in with mop, windex, and duct tape*

How is Seth?

Hannah Banana said...

Hello? Did the bats eat you?

Hannah Banana said...

Too bad Render's not here...I can't ask him about his new book...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ya whatever. I said Chocolate doesn't work.

I was kidnapped by the Laundry People!!

Hannah Banana said...

Kidnapped? How did you escape?

Hannah Banana said...

So do you like the book? What's happened so far?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

By finishing the laundry!!!

It was endless I tell you!!!

ENDLESS!!!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I have gotten to Ch 67

Hannah Banana said...

67? Nahuh. Do they even go that high?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Well wouldn't you know?

Ch 2.

Ok Ok I haven't gone far. but you still haven't written about amber yet! so you cant kill me for not Reading it ASAP.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Yes Marissa I am going to put some more pics on...some day...

Hannah Banana said...

well as we speak I am working on the pirate one.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh!

cool.

So...

Did ya win at Vb today?

Hannah Banana said...

See, I'm one of those people who start things and don't quite think them through all the way...

and I start things without finshing them...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Well I'll have you know that I am the complete opposite so I will keep on annoying you until ya finish up Amber with a reasonable End.

Hannah Banana said...

Today? ... Volleyball practices are tues and thurs and most tournys are on saturdays...

So no...

But thanks for asking.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Well if there was one would you win?

Hannah Banana said...

Perhaps. Depends.

Hannah Banana said...

Hey guess what.

Hannah Banana said...

Well...I'm waiting for inspiration for my story.

Hannah Banana said...

Dinner. Gtg. brb. Ciao till later.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

AGGGH!!!

guess what what?!?!?!?!?!

Do not let me sit here guessing what it is!!!!

NO!!!!!!

What do you mean Perhaps? you always win!

Inspiration? just spend a day with the boys I babysit. they'll give you an Idea.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Is it you won a big tournament last Saturday and you forgot to tell me?

Or is it that you got a new pair of sunglasses? or your house turns into a giant bumble bee that can destroy the universe?

TELL ME!!!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
!?!?!?!?!?!?

!?!?!?!?!?What does !?!?!?! this mean anyway!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! just allot of ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! that's all!?!?!?!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

What ya having fer dinner?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

WACKA!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

we are having Hamburgers.

Hannah Banana said...

Hamburgers? Lucky ducky! We had flank steak and potateos. Last saturday I went to Chair's gym recital and video taped it. Do you have any experience with bumble-bee houses? Dude, they sound awesome! I'll bet it's so cool to baby sit them. Oh, and the "guess what" thing is...

Hannah Banana said...

I have a half-day tomorrow! Yeaaa! *Broad smile* I'll bet you thought it was something good, huh? Well, that means I'll be here...probably around ... 11 or 12, but I'll be leaving at 7.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

O..K..

I am so Excited for you.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Well tis almost my turn to have Dinner.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

TTYN

Oh I mean TTYL

Creep.

Hannah Banana said...

Will you be on later?

Hannah Banana said...

Jw, how come Levi isn't on as much?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I'm Back!!!!

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Levi Spends most of his time Playing Video Games.....

well after his work and stuff.

Hannah Banana said...

How was dinner?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

twas GOOD!!

My dad can make a powerful Hamburger.

Cheese, Bacon, soo good!!!

Hannah Banana said...

I see. What game system do y'all have?

Mmm. Sounds good...*imagining burger* Ooh...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

he plays on the computer.

Duh!!

Hannah Banana said...

Ooh. My bad. What games?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Um.

i don't know....

we'll have to ask him some time...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oh she left....

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Oy Bonnie?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Dude....

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

She probably suffers from Spacing out syndrome...

oh man...

that's awful...

Hannah Banana said...

Sorry.

Hannah Banana said...

I do!!!! I mean, I completely zone out! Like...I have slept through a thunderstorm, the fire alarm, IPC...

I can zone out but with an educated look on my face or with a blank one. Educated is good for in school. Hm...maybe that's why I 'm barely passing IPC...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I'm sorry do I know you?

Hannah Banana said...

*blink* Um....

That depends...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Mom there is some weirdo on me blog what do I do?

Mom: Throw water at her.

Me: Ok

*getting water*

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Do you mind if I read your Mind?

Hannah Banana said...

Ooh. I like water! *getting galashos out to walk in the puddles*

Hannah Banana said...

My mind? It's empty. You can surely try, but only this once. Only because I'm not thinking of anything. Special privelege. Just for today.

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Ok I see white lots of white....

Friends and pictures.

I see a Wall.

Hey you have a Facebook!!!!

WHAT!!!!!

Trader!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

...Well...

I have multiple blogs, but I use all of them. For instance, I still use xanga. {Chair and Will left; Flint is mad at them because he's the only one besides me that still uses his}, and I have this other thing. And then I have that and I don't use it... um... I only put interesting stuff on here. Do you?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Nope

Why does Flint not have a Blog?

Hannah Banana said...

He does. He has a xanga, which is what we all USED to have. Then Will was like, "Hey my friends {y'all} have a blogspot so let's get those! And then Chair was like, "ok", so I got one. Flint signs all his xanga blogs with, "blogspot stinks". Which, it kind of does, because it doesn't let you have "friends" , "chat", or private messages! *breath* But...that's ok...

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

BRB 5 minitos

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. Have fun! Oh wait...*thinking*...are you going to like...get a xanga or something?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Would you like that?

Hannah Banana said...

*tilting head, looking thoughful* I don't know...

Maybe...would you like it?

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

I've never looked at Xanga

~Thē Sĭl'ū-ĕt' 該剪影 said...

Am I missing something?

I would like to get hooked up with Flint.

Hannah Banana said...

Well then..you could try it. It's pretty fun. Gtg. Brb eventually.

Render MoonArrow said...

Thou taketh forever!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Thou's patience is short-lived. Back.

Hannah Banana said...

*art

Hannah Banana said...

Oh, just so you know...
Flint can be a bit controversial... even if you do end up becoming friends. ... Just thoght you ought to know...

Render MoonArrow said...

What do you mean?

He is rude?

Hannah Banana said...

No. He's just outspoken and a very good debater. Well, just talk to him and decide for yourself.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

HI IM LEVI

Render MoonArrow said...

we will probably not disagree with anything.I'll just agree to everything he says. that will annoy him.

Render MoonArrow said...

Um I have a new post BTW

Hannah Banana said...

Ha. We always clash heads but sometimes he agrees with me. We both do crazy stuff too. Surreee...So have you looked at his page yet?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

where is it