Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Saturday in Austin!!!

Saturday In Austin!!! was so cool.

ok the beginning of the day was kinda slow and boring but around four o-clock we were dressed and ready to go.

we arrived at the beautiful church and started setting up Rob's video cameras and such. the church had a balcony so we set up a stationary cam up there and Rob had a mobile cam downstairs. We recorded the funny and romantic Wedding. the Bride was Miss Evon and the groom was my Uncle Mark. they both looked really good. especially Evon in her bridal Dress. so pretty.

anyway after the Wedding the Bride and Groom went to the Hotel in a limousine (Sp?) and we followed them and both families were there at the reception.

there was a DJ and each Chair and Table was designed in the same beautiful fashion. after the Bride and groom served themselves Dinner and everyone else did and they were finished with the awesome meal the DJ dimmed the lights and the bride and her father and the groom and his mother danced. when they were done the bride and groom danced and everyone joined in.

the rest of the night consisted of really loud music, people who could not dance and people who could -FYI the people that couldn't dance outweighed the ones who could- I did Magic tricks for everyone it was like my own Magic show. I just started doing Magic and there was a crowd of people around me. it was so cool.

anyway we got back to the hotel around 12:00 so we partied from 6 to 12 wow that is a long time.

it was fun though. lots of fun.

me and Rob also recorded allot of the dancing and Rob interviewed the Bride and Groom's friends one by one.

and that was Saturday.

cool.

Mark and Evon may God bless your marriage forever.

this is Render Moonarrow signing off.

for now.

I should be able to write about Sunday and Monday soon.

oh and the next Ch to the story.

31 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

BTW

I got y'alls pics.

it is so weird to see someone you've never met before, yet, you're communicating with them almost everyday.

I don't know what you sound like though.

IDK, it's just not the same as actually meeting you.

hey could y'all send another with Bonnie, Will, chair and flint plz?

oh and in color.

that would be nice.

oh and you could dress up as Pirates to.

but you don't have to.

just think about it.

cool?

~Render Moonarrow~


;P

Hannah Banana said...

The wedding sounds like soo much fun!!!! Magic tricks? Dancing? Eating? A DJ?!?! Wow...that's awesome.

Mmm...I think it's limousine. You're right.

Anyway, sounds like y'all had a great time. Is Rob going to make a movie for the new couple?

Heehee. I have a pic of Chair and I as pirates. We had a movie marathon at my house. *Smiles at memories*
Yeah, it is kind of weird not like ever hearing you or seeing you, only pictures. ... Weird...
Do you have like a really high-pitched voice? Heehee...that would be funny. Jk.

~ B

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

hi you there.

Hannah Banana said...

I'm always here except when I'm not.

Hannah Banana said...

The real question is are YOU here?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

yes I am. but what do you wont
to talk about

Hannah Banana said...

I don't know. I'm kind of bored. Did YOU like Austin?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

yes we had a good time
but what did you do

Hannah Banana said...

NOTHING! *Banging head on random items* IT IS SOOO BORING WITHOUT Y'ALL!!!! Arg...man...er...ok then...

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

oh and by the way the story is
great. it fun to reed

Hannah Banana said...

Really? Thanks. Has Render written the next part yet?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

hes doing it right now.


I like the piks.

Hannah Banana said...

The pik?...OOOH. You mean pics?

Hannah Banana said...

Is he now? Good.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

ya so im in the story now thats so
cool

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks. You really like it that much? Cool. Render's real fast at those...Hey, can you give me a sneak peek of what he's writing? Like...take a quick look over his shoulder and focus on a few words. For instance, if there's the word like "elves" ... or ... "portal" ... or... "abominable snowman"...

Hannah Banana said...

Do you like being in the story?

Hannah Banana said...

Just so you know, I might be leaving in 10 minutes or so.

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

ok but heel reed this later.
but he nows you well try
to do that any way be right back.

Hannah Banana said...

I know he'll read this. That's ok.

Hey Render!!! See? Shoutout from the past. Cool, huh?

Hannah Banana said...

Well...just as long as you don't get caught and he's not mad...

Hannah Banana said...

That would be really bad. Really bad...really bad...really bad...

Is there an echo in here?

Er...I have to go soon. Hurry...please...

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

he righting about an elf prntsass
and Luna and more dragons but he kick me out

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

and i lick being in the story and bye
see you later.

Hannah Banana said...

EEEEPPPP! THAT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD! ARG. I can't beleive I have to wait. I'm glad you like being in the story. Ttyl. ciao.

Hannah Banana said...

{I'll be back at 9}

Render MoonArrow said...

just when I get done you are gone.

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh well.

I guess I get some time to do my speech now.

I'll be waiting ya creep!

Hannah Banana said...

Ok, I am back...

Hannah Banana said...

Ok, I am back...

Render MoonArrow said...

??????

Hannah Banana said...

?????????