Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, April 18, 2008

Me story in the Beginning.

Ok.

A story.

From me.

Well you asked for it. Prepare yourselves!

We start with a nut....

Yes a Nut.

This nut is very loose on the tree and it decides to finally fall off. It starts to fall and at this point the nut is thinking “AGGGHH!!! Someone catch me!! Help aggghh!!! This nut falls on the ground. The ground is a part of a town close to were a once great place existed next to a hill which was close to a sea which was close to another continent which was part of another country which was close to another city which is were our story takes place and in this country lived a short fat boy about ten years old. He liked to play games by himself for himself in his room by the stairs all alone. He had no friends because no one thought him to be a good sportsman and he wasn’t. he would cheat, lie and hack his way to victory. He would rather take out his own digestive system and hang himself with it then lose a game.

Anyway. We see him now yes right now on a Wednesday morning on January the 6 at 8:30 Am sitting by himself with no one around playing a game of battle ship in his room all alone. The game Battleship is a guessing game played by two people. Although popularized as a commercial board game, first published in 1931 by the Starex Novelty Company of New York under the name of "Salvo", it is known throughout the world as a pencil and paper game and predates the First World War in this form. It was published by Milton Bradley Company in 1943 as the pad-and-pencil game "Broadsides, the Game of Naval Strategy". The game is played on four square grids, two for each player. The grids are typically square - often 10×10 - and the individual squares in the grid are identified by letter and number. On one grid the player arranges his own ships and records the shots by the opponent. On the other grid, the player records his own shots. Before play begins, each player arranges a number of ships secretly on the grid for that player. Each ship occupies a number of consecutive squares on the grid, arranged either horizontally or vertically. The number of squares for each ship is determined by the type of the ship. The ships cannot overlap (at most one ship can occupy any given square in the grid). The types and numbers of ships allowed are the same for each player. These may vary depending on the rules. If a player Wait, wait, wait! why am I telling you this? What was I thinking? Wait you probably want to get back to the story. Ok he was playing by himself. “Ha I sunk your carrier!” he would cry giving a leap of victory. “No! how did you know where it was?” he would say. “I’m just really good at this game. I have psychic abilities. this game gives me a buzz, a reason to keep winning and never lose! Ha Ha Ha! Victory is mine!” he was so proud of beating himself at Battle ship he decided to give a party for himself by himself in his room all alone. There were balloons and glitter and party hats and music and cereal and poetry and celery and peanuts and poultry and sandwiches and chilly with Oreos in it and donuts and tables and chairs cups and plates forks, spoons, knives. And his guests were: himself, his teddy bear, his broom, mop, bucket and dustpan, two cardboard cutouts of himself his goldfishes Larry, Billy, Bob, Joe, Andrew. Steven, Darcy, Fred, Jerald and Pinkdaloola, and his coin collection. *Takes deep breath* Wow. I think I named them all. Yep I’m pretty sure that’s everyone.

Anywho! Wait you don’t know his name! how did I do that? His name is:

*Drum role*

Duren-daldorf-alomu-greg-dedfrangol-inadob-lib-lob-onghem-lifgrot-loj-kim-
deedidlydoo the fourth...

Please don’t make fun of is name it is true. Since his name is so short we shall call him Duren for long. Wait! Strike that reverse it. There we go. He enjoyed talking to himself because he is the only person he agrees with. ”oh the weather outside is wonderful” this last statement was false besides he did not know that it was raining outside because his room had no window. “yes the sun is remarkable” he said to himself sitting in another chair. “I love how you have your hair done” “why thank you it is the latest fashion” “if only I can get hair like that” this was also strange he had the same hair as himself but he didn’t notice it. Now is that a strange thought or what? Anyway. He started small talk and when he was tired of it which didn’t take very long he decided to start talking about politics. “if you were old enough to vote who would you vote for?” he asked himself. “oh but I am old enough to vote” this was strange in three ways. One he was not older then himself nether old enough to vote ,and two, politics did not work that way were he was from. it worked like this:

First a group of random people both stout and thin (usually stout would outweigh the thin) would be selected from a group of random houses from the city of there country. Then they would be divided into two groups but they have to be completely even. So if one had longer hair the rest of the group would ether wait to grow out theirs and trim the one who already had long hair or they would shave everyone’s hair off and so forth. Then they would role dice to see who would play first. Who ever wins the larger number would play first. They would play riddle games and fist fight and see who was the most acrobatic and they would have a spelling bee and a vocabulary test on the theory of Insectoreps. A Insectorep is a cross between a Reptile and an Insect. They grow up to the same size as a full grown human and communicate with clicks and raspberry sounds and banging against things. Insectoreps also… Wait why am I telling you this? Insectoreps are beside the point! When they get done with the vocabulary they draw straws and whoever gets the short straw is the next elected king.

Duren talked to himself about politics, triangles, how good he was at winning, frogs, his favorite subject in school, why he likes to win all the time, greenhouses, why losing is such an awful thing.. And other things children talk about often. He was getting really bored and I’m sure you are trying to stay awake at this point and kinda get the picture of what kind of person we are dealing with. Now to actually start the events that take place with this boy we will start from the beginning of the end of his glorious party he threw for himself.

He was done with talking and had a rather exhausted mouth when he heard a knock at the door. Knock! Literally a knock at the door. He opened the door and the knock was really tall with a strange hair do. He looked over the head of the boy and said “Oh he must not be here.” said the Knock. The boy waved his hands gesturing toward the Knock with everything he thought of. The Knock just looked around calling his long name he had to read off a piece of paper. Duren-daldorf-alomu-greg-dedfrangol-inadob-lib-lob-onghem-lifgrot-loj-kim-deedidlydoo the fourth... I have a present for you. Then Duren had an Idea. He decided to say “I’m down here” for a boy he was rather stupid. As are most boys. The Knock looked down and said “Oh! There you are here you go” he handed over a big box. Duren held it and looked at the return address but before he could see what it said the letters vividly disappeared. The knock bowed. successfully banging is head against the door. He grabbed his forehead and said “Good day” with tears in his eyes and a ruffled voice. Duren slammed the door which he often did. He threw the box open and behold!!! there was a board game called. “The game for you Tillyoo!!! Duren was puzzled why would someone send him a board game. He opened the board game box and looked at the paper inside. He read the rules and they read:

RULES: Exerting from library eight, Book five hundred forty five, chapter 11, paragraph eight, section two, line twenty three, subsection A, sub/sub section Gama…

“This game includes one player. It has all kinds of adventures and surprises and nonsense awaiting for you. This can’t be the rules this is outrageous!”

And that is exactly what the rules said word for word. It was a very simply made game. Just a foldable board with no pictures. Just white. Even the game piece was white. He picked it up and looked at it. He said “stupid! Is this a joke!” then he noticed that the piece was changing color. It changed to turquoise his favorite color. “how did it know that this was my favorite color?” he was astound. He then looked at the board to see that a patch had just appeared on it from nowhere. It was a small red circle and on top of it with multicolored letters spelt START. He looked at the board and then to the game piece which had changed it’s shape. It was the same shape as he. Short Fat. He took the piece and put it on the start circle and suddenly with out a flash or anything!!!


Nothing happened. He was still in the room. “Hello welcome” he heard a voice coming from outside his room. He opened a window that wasn’t there before and looked out. The world around him was not the world he use to be in. “Hello welcome” said the same voice. “Hello welcome” Duren was thinking right now which was something he did not do often. He thought “who said that?” “Hello welcome” “what is wrong with the guy who is saying that?” “Hello welcome” wow this guy must be pretty dumb!” “Hello welcome” AGGHH!!! “Hello welcome” “stop!” “Hello welcome” “you are with out a doubt the stupidest most annoying person in the history of the world!” and then there was silence.

The person who was talking revealed himself. This person looked and even smelt the same as Duren “Hello welcome” Duren gave a stair and was very disappointed. With that the other Duren disappeared and behind the real Duren another voice came. “so you have learned haven’t you.” said the Knock who had delivered the package. “what where am I? this is an outrage!” said Duren very offended noticing that his room had disappeared and the only thing left of his room was the board game with piece intact. “you are here.” replied the Knock. “where is here?” asked Duren “here is where you are.” answered the Knock. “What?” and then the knock said “you have learned what you are. you yourself actually admitted that you are with out a doubt the stupidest most annoying person in the history of the world! now through the time you are here you will learn a great many other things. good luck and have a nice day.” and the Knock disappeared. Duren sat down and cried. He had lost. Again he had been beaten by himself.

Ok that was allot to put together so let me take a REST and I’ll write the REST soon.

~Render Moonarrow~

149 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

Well tell me what ya think.

Render MoonArrow said...

well......


here ya go.

Hannah Banana said...

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! GIVE ME MORE! I CAN'T BREATH! GIVE ME STORY! Eeeeeppp...*gasping*

*choking; dying*

...please

Render MoonArrow said...

well at least i didn't leave mine at a cliff hanger.

what is this payback?

did you really like it?

Hannah Banana said...

Yes you did!!

Render MoonArrow said...

what color are you dying?

Hannah Banana said...

I'm thinking about red. On the bottom, in the summer.

Render MoonArrow said...

cool.

I did not.

he isn't in trouble he is just crying on the ground.

Chill out.

Hannah Banana said...

*Chillin, chillin, like strawberry fillin*

Render MoonArrow said...

good.

now you will become the ultimate Sith lord.

you have proven yourself worthy.

Hannah Banana said...

*Trying to imagine dark clothes and lightsabres*
...
...
Anyway...how were your two days?

Render MoonArrow said...

B...

O...

r...

i...

n...

g...

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah...I'ma join the dark side; they have chocolate.

...

Jk...

Hannah Banana said...

So...how is school?

Render MoonArrow said...

but this story was so fun.


I think I was listening to the wrong creative music.

anyway I swear I must of drunk 2 gallons of raw Coka-cola before I wrote it.

be careful with that stuff it's dangerous.

but it does wonders for me.

Render MoonArrow said...

I as a human being do not like to be reminded of the topic I don not wish to discuss.

Hannah Banana said...

It was fun to read! I really liked it! I like coke. That was so hilarious! What music do you listen to?

Dude, I was hyper last night.

Render MoonArrow said...

so was I!!!!

AGFGHHHGDDOORRIFUGHEUDT SADBNAFBUFBAKFnASUIBN!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

The 8th grade girls cleaned up after the formal {high school}. Then we went to Dennys and got so hyper on milkshakes and onion rings. Yum! Good. I didn't want to talk about school either.

Hannah Banana said...

So...what do you want to talk about?

Render MoonArrow said...

that is great instead we can talk about...........

um.

let's see here...

um....

uuuuummmm.....

ok we can talk about... no, no..

nobody wants to talk about that.

um.

Oh!

we can talk about Narnia.

ok this is weird I dreamed a month ago that I would write this exact Comment. word for word.

Hannah Banana said...

Seriously? Wow...that's cool... what was it like? What do you say next?

I like Narnia. I want to see Prince Caspian and I might even see Expelled today.

Hannah Banana said...

You seem to have cool dreams a lot.

Render MoonArrow said...

Oh!

cool.

jealous!

well I think that the guy who is playing prince Caspian is a little to old.

Render MoonArrow said...

yes usually i just have flash backs of things I've seen before.

Hannah Banana said...

I don't. But I haven't read them in a while...so I woulnd't know...

I really want to see it. I'll have to read the book before I do, but I think it will be really good.

You mean like a deshavou? {Or however you spell it}

Hannah Banana said...

Hey, maybe you can help me. I have been thinking of a word that I know exists and I don't know what it is. It's in a movie, when you like hear music and the character is like growing or changing in time lapses and stuff. What's that called? I think it starts with M. Like ... montage... or something...

Render MoonArrow said...

no.

deshavous are things you've literally have seen before.

I just know that in another time that I've seen this happen before.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...that's interesting. Remember anything else?

Render MoonArrow said...

Nope.

hey I think you are referring to Daydreaming.

Render MoonArrow said...

HEY MERISSA!

I'm sorry for not comming to the party today.

I really wish I could of come.

but.

with my mom it was just unexpected in her reschedule.

and if that happends it doesn't work in mine.

please forgive me.

Hannah Banana said...

No, no. Where music starts up and the character goes through like a bunch of scenes. Like if someone is trying to learn French. You see them studying a book and watching their friends toss around a football, then you see them looking out the window with an open book in front of them, looking wistfully at the new snow outside. Then there are more scenes, during which the character says nothing. Then the music fades and they tell their mom they feel ready to take the test or whatever and then you see them taking the test.

*Breath*

What's that called?!?! Arg...I know it has a name...

Hannah Banana said...

You spelled her name wrong...

Render MoonArrow said...

Abbreviation.

Render MoonArrow said...

Oh well.

I can't help being dumb.

Hannah Banana said...

Really? I thought it started with an M...

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah, you can't. Jk, jk, jk. I don't think you're dumb. Hang on, I'm going to look that up...

Render MoonArrow said...

Mabbreviation.

how is that?

Render MoonArrow said...

ok well good luck with that.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...could work. *Sigh; slamming head into stationary objects* I know there's a word for this! ARG!!!! Oh well...so what are you going to do today?

Render MoonArrow said...

clean...

mow..

chores I didn't do last week.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm. Sounds like fun. Anything interesting happen when I was gone?

Hannah Banana said...

How would you describe your room?

Render MoonArrow said...

my.

room?

well if you really want to know you have to say.

Fuzzy pickles with a chary on top.

with out using the copy and paste tool.

Hannah Banana said...

What do you mean?

Render MoonArrow said...

say it.

Hannah Banana said...

It.

Hannah Banana said...

Wait, wait...hang on. Don't use copy and paste. I was just wondering if something cool happened. I guess not. Oh well...

Hannah Banana said...

Quick story question, how did the shade gain power and take over?

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm waiting...

Render MoonArrow said...

that is beside the point.

if you really want to know you have to say.

Fuzzy pickles with a chary on top.

with out using the copy and paste tool.

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. Nvm. So back to your room...

Render MoonArrow said...

Hello?

did you say it?

Hannah Banana said...

Fuzzy pickles with a cary on top without using the copy and paste tool.

Hannah Banana said...

IT! There. I said IT.

Render MoonArrow said...

cary???

Hannah Banana said...

That's what YOU said. I'm only repeating.

Hannah Banana said...

If I had it my way, I would have said "Fuzzy pickles with a cherry on top without using the copy and paste tool".

Hannah Banana said...

Hello? Oh no...did Fred get you too?

Hannah Banana said...

Great. I'm all alone. By myself. With two cookies. Now I'm going to have to eat them both. All by myself. 2 cookies. Warm in the middle, gooey and chocolatey. By myself.

Hannah Banana said...

Why so silent, good monsier? Ok. Fine. If you're not here I'm going to leave. I have to blog anyway...

Render MoonArrow said...

GGGreat.


if I am summand to take care of Rowan I can't just get away.

I'm sorry!!!!

but I'm back.

hey you said you had two cookies.

Render MoonArrow said...

NOOO!!!!

she is gone forever!!!!

*starts to cry*

Hannah Banana said...

*hands cookie*

Don't cry. I'm sorry. I over-reacted again...and I had to eat lunch. :)

So back to the questions at hand...

Render MoonArrow said...

If you come back you can have free coffee.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

No. Make it a frap and I'll come back.

Render MoonArrow said...

Yeah!!!!!

what kinda coffee you want?

*eats cookie in one bite*

Render MoonArrow said...

ok.

*Hands over Frap*

Render MoonArrow said...

ok I'm going to write about my room.

Hannah Banana said...

Can I have a tall, light double chocolate chip cream, no whip instead?

Render MoonArrow said...

here we go.

Dear Lord.

give my fingers the strength to write this.Amen

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. Thank you. *Sipping drink, looking expectant*

Hannah Banana said...

Amen.

Render MoonArrow said...

*throws Frap at innocent bystander*

oh sure.

*hands over a tall, light double chocolate chip cream, with no whip*

Hannah Banana said...

Thank you. I'm sure they appreciated the freebie too.

Render MoonArrow said...

my room consists of these:

a two bunk bed at the right wall of the room.

me and rob share it.

it has a computer desk and on the computer desk is a computer.

and it is the most powerful computer in the Moonarrow house.

there is a dresser at the left of the room and a spider man poster is on the wall back of the room.

over the dresser is a pic of the USS Lexington in Corpus Cristi.

on both sides of the dresser stand a stereo.

we have a radio and a Big box that controls the volume and stuff.

my bed has Micky mouse sheets on it and a red pillow and a white pillow.

rob has a green comferter and two white pillows.

there is rummer that a monster name Fred lives under my bed and usually haunts my Blog.

he gets really mad when you spell his name with out a uppercase F.

there is a closet facing the back of my Bed and a book shelf right next the the back of the bed yet facing the left wall. it is full of books that I haven't read and there is one shelf of books that I have read.

the wall is painted blue and when the lights go out there are stars that glow on the ceiling.

we have a ceiling fan and a carpet.

well...

there ya go...

Hannah Banana said...

*Gasp* You know FRED?!?!

Your room sounds cool.

I know people with glowing ceilings.

The computer is different than yours, right? How many computers do y'all have total?

You have a cool room.

Render MoonArrow said...

thank you.

let me count the computers real quick.

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. *Recomputing, recomputing...*

Hannah Banana said...

...which really isn't the same thing as waiting.

Welcome.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok.

we have

Drum role plz

Render MoonArrow said...

Six in total.

three of them being Laptops.

and Rob's is a Desktop.

Hannah Banana said...

*Drumming; breaking into an awesome beat*

Hannah Banana said...

6?! Wow...Do they all have names?

Cool! Our desktops are slow. My laptop is slow. Oh well. So...

Render MoonArrow said...

ok.

yes they do.

here they are.

Render MoonArrow said...

Rob's is the Viper.

Levi's is the Ninja.

Mine is Narya.

then there is the big computer.

(the big computer use to be the most powerful until Rob got the Viper)

then mom has a laptop. it is the OakleyMoble04.

and Dad has a company owned laptop called the Stallion.

Render MoonArrow said...

you still there?

Hannah Banana said...

Wow. That's awesome. The Viper. A name with power.

The Ninja. A name suggesting stealth and precision.

Narya......a name that is awesome in and of itself.

The Stallion. Grace and strength. *Thinking of horse*

OakleyMoble04...hm...sounds like it belongs in like Star Trek or a secret agent movie.

That's cool. Of course I'm here. I'm always here except when I'm not.

Render MoonArrow said...

Oh...

man this is a Bummer.

she left...

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah. Bummer. Oh well.

Render MoonArrow said...

oh she is back.

hallelujah!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

Um.

actually My computer has a history...

It's named after the Ring of fire that is one of the three rings for the elven kings under the sky.

and it was then given to Gandalf.

Hannah Banana said...

Arg...I want to go and see Expelled with my friends sooo badly. I hope we can. *Tapping pencil impatiently*

So...what are you doing?

Hannah Banana said...

Oh. My bad. I haven't gotten that far yet. *Nervous laugh* I kind of...started last-last summer... and I'm still in book one...in the first book. Actually, I might be in book 2. I'm on the council of Elrond. But I'm reading it in small paragraphs at a time every day for 2 minutes while I wait for my carpool, so I'm not exactly...dedicated...

Hannah Banana said...

My dad read it to me out loud when I was like 9, though. and we have all the extended versions of the movies. They're good.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok there is a pic of Narya at top of posts.

Hannah Banana said...

Ah. I see. Nice.

Hannah Banana said...

She's pretty...wait...is it a she?

Render MoonArrow said...

yes I love my computer.

Hannah Banana said...

I like Nema too, it's just when she first wakes up she's so slow, but that means she just like me. She speeds up as she becomes more awake.

Render MoonArrow said...

ya I guess it is.

I'll have to ask Rob.

he is a Computer Genius.

Render MoonArrow said...

now Pic is at bottom of Blog.

Hannah Banana said...

I thought he was. Ok, I have a question. On my blog whenever I get comments it's supposed to email me, right? Well recently it just...stopped. I mean, it used to but then it just stopped emailing the comments to me. I already checked to make sure my address was typed in correctly. Arg. Any suggestions?

Ooh. You can move pictures? Wow, you're a great magician!

Render MoonArrow said...

I try.

well. here I'll try on your blog real quick.

see if ya here me.

Hannah Banana said...

*Clicking send/receive button repeatedly*

Mmm...not working...

I don't know if it's my email or blogspot. I used to work just fine. I don't know what I did. Ever happened to you?

Hannah Banana said...

Did you leave a comment? I haven't gotten an email...

Render MoonArrow said...

ok I'm done.

did ya here me?

what did I say?

Hannah Banana said...

I don't know. I didn't hear you at all. *Running to check the slow way*

Hannah Banana said...

Any suggestions?

Render MoonArrow said...

have you tried slapping jelly all over it?

or dunking it in tea?

Hannah Banana said...

No. If tomato juice and cranberry juice doesn't work, I don't know what will.

Hannah Banana said...

*Another sigh*
Arg. Not cool.
Ok, so what now?

Render MoonArrow said...

well that is your problem.

you combing Cranberry juice with tomatoes.

they are not in the same family.

Render MoonArrow said...

"combining"

Render MoonArrow said...

but then again combing it might work to.

Hannah Banana said...

You're right. Tomotaoes are fruits. Cranberries are juices. I mean tomatoes. I mean...ag! The light! Run from the light! It's stalking me!!!
*Panting* Wow...ok then. Sorry bout that.
*Humming song*
Combing it? Does it have hair?

Render MoonArrow said...

sometimes during curtain special circumstances it will grow hair.

Hannah Banana said...

*Eye twitching* Ee...that's interesting. What color?

Render MoonArrow said...

Have you tried asking it nicely to fix itself then offering it Coffee?

Render MoonArrow said...

plaid.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm. That might work. But I don't know what kind of coffee they like. You're the barista. You ask it! *Hastily handing it to Render*

Please

Hannah Banana said...

Yuck. Plaid. *Makes face*
Do you have any pets?

Render MoonArrow said...

please oh great and powerful Nema.

we Render of the Moonarrow family and Bonnie of the Spinner Family. come to you humbly from the state of Texas from the county of the United states from the planet of Earth from the Milky way Galaxy from this universe under the sight of God.

to ask you to please fix the problem with the automatic email when someone comments.

please. we will offer you coffee!

we beg you.


well that's all we got..

Hannah Banana said...

*Praying; rubbing hands together*

...try it? Please?

Render MoonArrow said...

oh well.

maybe the infamous Rob will fix it.

*summoning Rob to help with Prob.*

Hannah Banana said...

Rob? Help. Please. Please, please, please. I don't know what's wrong.

Hannah Banana said...

It's probably me. I probably messed something up without knowing it.

Hannah Banana said...

Problem is, I don't know what I messed up!

Render MoonArrow said...

Rob es muy Aspirado.

Render MoonArrow said...

which means he is to busy to deal with the likes of us lower human and Elf.

Render MoonArrow said...

Okie Dokie hokie pokie.

I have to go swing Luna.

I might be back in 20 to 30 minutes. but then again there is laundry to hang up now.

I'll let ya know when I'm back.

I'll make sure to tell ya on your blog.

TTYL

ya crazy Pirate.

~Render Moonarrow~

PS: this is not goodbye for the day.

I'll be back...

Hannah Banana said...

That's what I thought you said. Arg. Oh well...so if you try to have a conversation with me on my blog, that's why.

So...what now?

Hannah Banana said...

Ok. I hope to be here but we may see a movie or something. Ttyl Silly Elf. Tell Luna I said hi, please!

Rob W. Oakley said...

*Spark of lightning and the roar of thunder*

*Colossal figure appears*

Who has summon unto me? (in a deep tone)

Yes, It is I, the infamous computer genie, here to grant thee thy wishes!

*the earth quaked*

*poof! Turned into a geek with huge glasses*

*pushes glasses back toward his face and opens his favorite computer guide for dummies*

Ok... Let's see...

Umm... O yes! Here it is sectoin 23 hundred line 64:

Hannah Banana said...

Yeaaa! I am in desperate need of your services! {See above problem}

Hannah Banana said...

Please help me. I have no idea what happened. Please...any suggestions?

Rob W. Oakley said...

*cough*

At the top of your blogger page is located the navigation tool bar...

Be sure you are log in and click the "customize" tab.

>Step one:

You should have immediately been redirected to your blogger layout. Next locate and open the "settings" page by clicking the "settings" tab.

>Step two:

Just before the "Posting, Settings, Layout" tabs on the "settings" page are a few more tabs. Click on the "email" tab.

>Step three:

Once the "email" page has successfully been opened, simply enter your email address in the BloggerSend address dialog.

Example:

example@whocares.net

>Final Step:

Comment a thought on your blog then check our email.

If you experience any more problems please feel free to summon:

*Poof! Changed back into over baring figure with a gust of wind and a roar of thunder*

Your infamous computer Genie!

~Rob

Rob W. Oakley said...

*Peeks head out form corner...*

O! I just realized that you may want the "Comments" to be emailed to you as well...

Go to the "Settings" and click the "Comments" Tab

Scroll all the way to the bottom and enter your email...

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks. I'm going to try it. *Leaving comment*

Hannah Banana said...

*Frown* It's not working. *Sigh* Oh well. Thanks for trying.

Rob W. Oakley said...

See my last comment that may solve your problems... Maybe...

Hannah Banana said...

I did. And I even checked to make sure I spelled it right. I'll go triple-check just incase.

Hannah Banana said...

Hey guys I have to go. Sorry. I shall be back but I don't know when. Have fun!

Hannah Banana said...

I am back now. Just so you know.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok Read next ch...

Hannah Banana said...

Ah. Um...I'm watching a movie right now...sorry.

Hannah Banana said...

I promise I will as soon as I'm done, ok?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

that was with out a doubt the stupidest most annoying story in
the history of the world!!!

jk


but I liked it allot man that was
so fun :p

Hannah Banana said...

I know, right? Fun. That describes it. fun.