Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Duren and the New World.

Next Ch. Make sure you read “My story” post before this one ok.

Duren and the New World.

Ok. So we left our Brat in the new world at 8:55 AM on Wednesday January 6. He was crying at this point until he was out of tears to cry. He looked up and then down to the ground. He had been “Supersmalled” (Supersmalled is not a word in the English dictionary yet it means the opposite of Supersized.) The sky was his room ceiling and around him he saw huge versions of what is his table and bed and chairs. He tried stepping off of the game board but when he took a step forward he would just appear back on the board were he started. “This is intelligently and logically and physically and mentally impossible” he said to himself. “is this truly possible?” “NO!” he started trying to convince himself that this was a dream. He then started walking and he started talking about Teleportation. “Teleportation is the name given by science fiction writers to the feat of making an object or person disintegrate in one place while a perfect replica appears somewhere else. How this is accomplished is usually not explained in detail, but the general idea seems to be that the original object is scanned in such a way as to extract all the information from it, then this information is transmitted to the receiving location and used to construct the replica, not necessarily from the actual material of the original, but perhaps from atoms of the same kinds, arranged in exactly the same pattern as the original. A teleportation machine would be like a fax machine, except that it would work on 3-dimensional objects as well as documents, it would produce an exact copy rather than an approximate facsimile, and it would destroy the original in the process of scanning it. teleporters that preserve the original, and the plot gets complicated when the original and teleported versions of the same person meet; but the more common kind of teleporter destroys the original, functioning as a super transportation device, not as a perfect replicator of souls and bodies.” he noticing that there was no such machine in site nor in the world at all so he walked along the brick rode. he then decided that the best way to cheer himself up was to think of sweat things. “Sweets. Oh Sweets, that is what I want right now. Sugar! Toffee, caramel, sweet rhymes with feet. But feet themselves are altogether not sweet at all I should know I‘ve tried them. Feet would only be sweet if the were made of sugar. How much greater my life would be if I had Sugar Feet.” he then spotted two Ninjas doing all sorts of strange moves with there arms and hands. One Ninja was moving his arm like it were a swimming fish and the other was waving a cloth like a sail.

These ninjas had very powerful strong Chinese accents yet they spoke perfect English. “You may have mastered the Art of the Fish , but I have the power of the sail.” “Your words are strong but your sail is not” “How dare you make fun of my powerful sail! Just look at it glitter and flow through the air like it was dancing in the very wind that blows it under the sun.” “Beauty does not shape the way of the future it is the way one uses his or her skill to defeat their opponent.” the Ninja of the fish then crouched down continuing his fish moves “Besides the fish can easily make the sail wet” then the other Ninja said “Yes the boat may sink but the fish can breath under water…. Wait!! I am helping you here!” “Ha! The sail is no match to my power” they then went through a whole battle between each other. They fought for twenty minutes when the Ninja of the sail said “Wait if you are the Ninja of the fish how are you breathing up here in the air?” with that the Ninja of the fish fell over and his eyes rolled backwards. “Ha Victory is mine you smelly fish!” the Ninja of the sail then started jumping on the Ninja of the Fish over and over again. “How stupid.” said Duren. The Ninja of the sail then sat on the Dead ninja and started cutting him up and making sushi. “Oh! Sushi is my favorite!” said Duren. “May I have some?” said Duren revealing himself. “No. not until you recite your name oh invisible one.” Duren took a deep breath and said “my name is:

Duren…

“Oh. then you may have some.” said the Ninja of the sail. “I loved how you defeated the Ninja of the Fish” said Duren Eating the freshly cut Sushi. “It was nothing oh invisible one.” the ninja then started to talk but never stopped or listened to what Duren had to say. He started with: “how old are you? I am 445 years old. I don’t like coconuts. when I was 34 I liked to swim. if only I owned a cat. when do you think the world will end? Now I’m hunger for something else. My wife no longer lives in this world, do you like the fish? What is your favorite Color? If I had an orange shirt on would you take me seriously? If your life story here was written by some weirdo who had nothing better to do would people read it? Do you have any pets? The weather is awesome. How old are you?

“Ten And I don’t like how you go on like that.” said Duren quite annoyed. “Oh! So are you challenging me to a fight? I am the master of the sail you can not defeat me!” the Ninja then started the sail movements he had done before. “A challenge against me? Oh you underestimate my powers” then the fat short Duren started the chi of the praying mantis. “Oh your skill is week I can read your thoughts” “Oh really?” “Yes” said the Ninja. “you are not thinking at all and you do not think often.” “What!?!” AGGH!!

Duren then ran after him but the ninja then kicked him in the elbow. Duren gave a scream. “Why did you do that for?” “self defense young one” you must learn to use you mind.” you have lazy mind syndrome. oh and you may want to get a hair cut. my sister owns a place near here your hair is awful.” with that the ninja bowed picked up the Dead Ninja and walked away. “The nerve of some people.” said Duren kicking dust in the air and walking along the brick rode.

The hair salon was very small and poorly made. it’s windows were broken and the whole building needed a paint job. As Duren walked closer the old building started to fix it’s self and looked like it was brand new. “what! How?” welcome to me salon young one you come for hair cut?” said the ninja of the sail’s sister. Before Duren said anything the woman grabbed him and dragged him inside and threw him on a chair, gave him a magazine, strapped his fat body to the chair and took out her tools and started cutting away at the boys mop of hair.

The magazine had a very interesting topic it said: “Why would I try to do this if I was still living on a Tuesday with no milkshake in my right hand nor left?” of coarse he read the magazine he wanted to know what it said. And it said:
“Because if I was still living on a Tuesday with a milkshake in my right hand or left I would not try it. Also because my birth day was in the twenty third of may.” (the 23 of may was also Duren’s B-day) “I would not like to try it if also I was sick in bed.” Duren tried really hard to figure out what the person was going to try but nowhere in the magazine did he find what it was.

When the Ninja’s sister was done he let him look in the mirror. His hair looked really cool. He like it very much. It was much better then his “part in the middle” hair style. He thanked the barber and went on his way.

The day was cool. There were birds and animals in the forest he was walking in. he saw the birds and started thinking which was something he was actually doing often. “Why am I here? Where is here? That guy said the here is where I am and I am here. That was strange. Maybe here is what this place is called. Maybe I can ask someone. People here in Here haven’t answered many of my questions lately. I wonder if there is someone here in Here that actually makes sense besides me.” he then saw a large factory. It had a sign on it that said: SENSE FACTORY… ALL EMPLOYES HAVE BEEN DISMISED….HAVE A NICE DAY…

He then knew why the world didn’t make any sense. Because this world’s sense factory was shut down. By the door stood a man who looked homeless. His clothes were torn and worn. He was thin and tall.

“What are you doing? Did you not read the sign?” the man looked up at the sign that the boy was pointing at. And said “Oh…. That’s why the door won’t open. I’ve been waiting here for a week.” “Now what Am I going to do?” the man then sat in the snow which was always where he was. Duren sat next to him and said “What did you do here?” “Well I use to make sense but now that I am fired I don’t make any sense at all.” “That isn’t true.” said Duren. “In fact you have made more sense then anyone in the world so far.” “that much is true.” the mans looked at him and said “boy did you know that I use to own this sense factory?” “No” “And I am the guy who fired everyone and made that sign. This Factory use to be the greatest sense factory in the world. Since it was founded along time ago this Sense factory was great Since last week.

Duren was confused at all the homophones the man was using. And shook his head. “Wait what did you say?” “I said that I don’t make Sense anymore.” “No before that.” “Oh. I said that it was a great factory Since it was founded along time ago this Sense factory was great Since last week.” the man said disturbed at how Duren asked him to repeat himself. “Why? Are there echoes where you come from or are you deaf?” “Nether I just didn’t understand what you said” said Duren. “Well Don’t you go asking people to repeat themselves all the time or there won’t be enough Butter to go around…. AGH! I’m losing my Sense! Look boy you are the only person who can save this world from total insanity Help this world before…” then the man started bursting into loud laughter and after a half a minute he started crying and then he got mad and threw acorns at the factory and then he started laughing again and repeated regularly. “Strange person.” said Duren giving the man a strange look. And started again on the rode of bricks. As he walked away he heard the man scream and he heard a plop on the ground and then laughter again. He was much disturbed by this that he walked a little fast but being a boy of stout features he had to stop and pant.

Duren was taking deep breaths and staring at the bricks under his feat. “have you come to look at me?” asked a rather sticky voice. Duren looked up at a big fat ugly gross green blob of a creature. It had a strange slimy completion. And his face was rather familiar. Like a face he often saw. “No in fact I didn’t even think you existed nether did I know you where here.” the Green thing looked at him and said “You mean you have come to not look upon my endless beauty? How dare you!” “No I didn’t mean to offend you! you look so…. beautiful your features exceed all I have seen and will see forever.” Duren was really good at lying. “your complements are horrendous and I thank you for your thoughts. Tell me what is your favorite color I am practicing my Ten year old talk.” Duren was Offended. Ten year old talk? “My favorite color is Turquoise.” “Oh me too! what is your favorite animal?” “A Porcupine” “Oh me too! We have allot in common ALLOT. what is your name?” “Duren.” “Oh! That is my name too! Wow! This is insane!” “In fact” said the Knock who had come into view again “this is what you really are Duren. This Green Blob. You must learn to make yourself a better person the hard way.” Duren just stared with a hateful look “I hate you!” screamed Duren and at the same time the Blob said the same thing. The Blob and the Knock disappeared in a mist of fog and poof they were gone. Duren then sat down and twiddled with his thumbs. “how could this be possible? If I meet myself wouldn’t there be a large explosion and a hole would be ripped in time and space and Cows from the sky would fall all over the place? AGH!! Now I’m losing sense!! How Am I supposed to save myself and this world?

“Through yourself boy” Duren looked up where the voice came from. A three headed man stood in front of Duren. This giant only had one Ear between all three of them and the only time they could hear was when one had an ear and they could hear each other when the talked but they could only hear others with the ear. “What?” said Duren.

“What did he say? What did he say?” said the left head. “What.” said the middle “huh?” said the right. “he said “What?” “Oh he said what.” said both left and right at the same time. At this point you probably guessed that the Middle head had the Ear. You are right. “You must save the world through your abilities without cheating in anyway.” “How can I do that? I have never won without Cheating before.” “What did he say?” asked Right. “He said that he has never won with out cheating.” “Give me the ear I want to say something.” said Left. The Middle Head then ripped off his One ear and handed it to Left and Left put it on the side of his head. “Listen Boy.” Said Left “in order to save the world you must first beet us at a game of Trillose and we shall tell you how to save the World.” “What is Trillose?” asked Duren “What did He say?” said Middle and Right. “He said he doesn’t know what Trillose is.” said Left “Give me the Ear I want to say Something” said Right. Left took off the Ear and handed it to Right. “Trillose goes like this: first you must say your name and date of birth, then all the players must sit down in a circle and recite there favorite song. If the song is one everyone has heard then we will start the guessing game.

“Ok let’s start. I am Right born on a November 6th” said Right. “I am Middle I was born March 15th” “And I am left and born on a February 31st.” Duren was terribly puzzled. How could one body with three heads have been born at three deferent times and how could Left have been born on a February 31st? “Your turn Boy.” said Middle. “My name is Duren and I was born May 23rd.” “What did he say?” asked both Middle and Left and Right repeated what Duren said. Now the other thing that puzzled them was how to sit in a circle. There were only two bodies and Duren did not want to offend a giant by saying that there were only two people yet there were three. They tried standing on their heads and sitting on their sides and running in circles hoping that if they just stopped that they would be in a circle. Then Duren had an Idea. What if they drew a circle in the dirt. Then they would be sitting in a circle. So they drew a large circle in the dirt and sat down in it. “Now comes the part where we recite the music. Duren you go first.” Duren thougt for a moment and said:

Twinkle Twinkle little Star, How I wonder What you are,

Up above the World so High, Like a Diamond In the Sky,

Twinkle Twinkle little Star, How I wonder What you are…

Then Right repeated the song and both Left and Middle shook their head and said “We haven’t heard that one before.” and then Right started.

How I wonder What you are, Twinkle Twinkle little Star,

Like a Diamond In the Sky, Up above the World so High,

How I wonder What you are, Twinkle Twinkle little Star…

Then the Giant Clapped his two hands and Middle and Left said “Bravo!! Encore!!” and Right said o it was nothing.” then Duren stood up and said “you just said exactly what I said you Dope!” but the Right said “Yes but we can cheat. You can’t. you must learn the hard way remember.” “You didn’t mention that before!” “so that is beside the point. Now it is Middle’s turn” he then handed over the Ear. And middle sang.



How I wonder Twinkle Twinkle little Star, What you are,

Like a Diamond above the World so High, Up In the Sky,

How I wonder Twinkle Twinkle little Star, What you are,
And then the Giant Clapped his hands and said “Bravo!! Encore!!” and then Middle said “Thank you so much you are to kind.” Duren just sat there with his eye twitching. He felt like his strategies were being used against him. “Now it is your turn Left” Middle then Handed the ear to Left and he began to sing.

Are you What, Star Little Twinkle Twinkle,

up in the Star of the World what are you,

Diamonds twinkle up above the Twinkle Sky.

Little little what wonder how you are the above a sky?

“What?!? That didn’t make sense!” said Duren “Not much things make sense in this world boy. it is because the Sense Factory has been shut down. So it doesn‘t mater if it made since or not.” then Duren said “Oh Really then do I have a song for you!”

Fish and water falls find a place!

Were the person hits you in a face!!

With a Boot and a cat!!!

If you say where you are at!!!!

In a tree with a dear of dirt!!!!!

And the apple sauce turns into a shirt!!!!!!

Blady, Blady, BLAAAA!!!!!!!

Duren then Jumped up and down and Screamed. The Three heads then stared at the screaming Duren when he stopped and was quite out of breath. The three heads looked at one another and gave Duren a standing ovation “Bravo! Encore! That was the best one yet.” They would say. And Duren Smiled and waved his hand and bowed and said “it was pure creativity.” and then he caught a rose and a whole bunch of coins were thrown at his face and music was being played and a little dwarf came up to him and handed him a medal with a singing boy. He pinned it on Duren’s shirt and then the little dwarf walked away and disappeared in the forest. “Very good!” said Right “that was very good. SEE! You don‘t have to make sense to be creative. even the guy who is writing this story isn‘t making sense ,yet he is creative. Now we shall play the guessing game. I shall guess what you are thinking left” “ok shoot” you are thinking “I want the Ear!” How did you know that? We must be related. My turn” Middle I shall guess what you are thinking” “ok” “you are thinking “I want the Ear more then Left” “How did you know that? We must be related. Now it is my turn. Duren you are thinking “What?!?” and Duren was dazed. How did he know that? “now it is your turn Duren. just guess.” he was thinking hard and he heard thoughts in his head. Right was thinking “Wow today is beautiful” Left was thinking “man it is Hot out here” and middle was thinking “Wow! Duren has a cool hair cut.” Duren then said what they were thinking and the three giants gave him a High five. You have won oh Duren. You now know what you must do. You must consult with the wisdom Tooth.” And thus the Game of Trillose was finished.

Okie dokie, that was allot. Time to recharge my creative batteries.

~Render Moonarrow~

230 comments:

1 – 200 of 230   Newer›   Newest»
Render MoonArrow said...

What ya Think?

Render MoonArrow said...

FYI.

I'm gone for the day..

I commented on your Blog Bonnie.

TTYL

Hannah Banana said...

Wow! That was better than the last one! This is a good story. You need to copy this down somewhere and get it published. Heehee. I saw some inside jokes in there. I'm a bit surprised you didn't mention the pickled cherry.


My blog still isn't getting comments. Thanks anyway.

Hannah Banana said...

I did the next part. Just so you know.

Render MoonArrow said...

Cool. I read it.

hey.

do you like the music?

Anonymous said...

That was better than the last one!

Render MoonArrow said...

I try.

Anonymous said...

I might be getting a blog soon. I asked my dad and he said I probably could.

Hannah Banana said...

Yeaaaa! *Jumping around excitedly*

Anonymous said...

are u still on?

Anonymous said...

No don't go! I'm so bored!

Hannah Banana said...

I'm always on except when I'm not.

Hannah Banana said...

I'm procrastinating.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Well, you might not have been.

Hannah Banana said...

Nice to meet you, bored! Jk. How are you?

Anonymous said...

procrastinating what?

Hannah Banana said...

Numerous things. Including homework, writing, trying to fix my ipod...What about you?

Anonymous said...

Good I geuss. What about you?

Hannah Banana said...

*Listening to Phantom of the Opera in the other room*

Anonymous said...

Hmm... let me think. Eating dinner is one thing.

Hannah Banana said...

I can wear contacacts again!...if my eye is ok for like 2 days I can stop wearing my glasses {not that there's anything wrong with them; they just get in my way}. Yeaaa! Any good news on your part?

Anonymous said...

The movie or sound track?

Hannah Banana said...

Hey, Render is getting on...! I hope...

Anonymous said...

Not much. I hate wearing my glases. Besides Maddy (Luna) likes me better without them. She told me so.

Hannah Banana said...

I have both but my sis is watching the movie in the other room.

Anonymous said...

How do you know?

Anonymous said...

did he say he was?

Hannah Banana said...

I actually like these glasses. They're converse. Do you wear contacts too?

Hannah Banana said...

He's just commented on the above post.

Hannah Banana said...

*Hopeful look around*

Render?

Anonymous said...

Nope but I want to get some eventually.

Hannah Banana said...

Clear or colored?

Anonymous said...

I'm geusing he said he was coming at this time and that's why you are on?

Anonymous said...

IDK. What do you have?

Render MoonArrow said...

ya got me in a bad time.

sorry.

but yall have fun with out me.

(probably impossible)

anyway I have to Cut Potatoes.

hey Merissa you can talk about the party I didn't go to. I want to know everything.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to come.


TTYL

that Silly Elf

~Render Moonarrow~

Hannah Banana said...

No. He just commented. I just got home from school. *Sigh* Oh well. Maybe he has better things to do. Like write.

Hannah Banana said...

Oh, I'm ALWAYS on...except when I'm not. Arg. Silly elf. Alright.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Have fun cutting potatos. :)

Well, at Zach's party, there was a clue hunt where I gave the guys the first clue and then that led them somewhere to the next and that to the next and so on. Some of them were kinda easy but some took them forever when they were right next to it.

Then there was a basketball game were you take turnes shooting from a line and the lat person to be able to shoot from the farthest line won.

And there was a baseball homerun derby.

Oh and the prize for the clue hunt was root bear floats. And... yeah.

Anonymous said...

BTW Render...


WILL YOU EVER LEARN HOW TO SPELL MY NAME???????????

Hannah Banana said...

Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I really don't care.
But when I read it it doesn't really sound like my name like I'm sounding it out in my head MER-issa.

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm talking to someone who isn't here.

Well Bonnie, How are you? What is your reall name anyways? JW.

Anonymous said...

Well, your always here except when your not and I geus your not. I hope Fred didn't get you.

Hannah Banana said...

That's funny.

My real name...is...******

I'm fine. A bit bored. Happy no one has caught me procrastinating. :) Hungry for dinner. Guilty because I had Starbucks. *Blink* And I feel really good about my contacts. You?

Hannah Banana said...

Aha...you are starting to catch on. *Nodding* Do you know Fred? And do you know why everything's Fred's fault?

Anonymous said...

Well, Jelous of your starbucks, and really dieing to know your name.

Hannah Banana said...

*humming* Turn your thought away from cold, unfeeling light...and listen to the music of the night...
I love that song!

If we ever meet in person, I shall tell you my name. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Well, I know that Fred lives in Render's room but I'm still working on why everything happens to be his fault.

Anonymous said...

O.....K....., I have no idea how we would ever meet in person but Oh well.

Hannah Banana said...

Well...the whole monster under his bed's name thing happened to be purely coincidental. The Fred I speak of is a walking manequin...the strong, silent type. From IAMLEGEND. It's his fault they all died. Gosh...rrr...

And I was really kind of concerned that Fred lives under Render's bed...creepy. He's never to be trusted. Fred, not Render.

Hannah Banana said...

Hm...how could we meet? *thinking; endless possiblities from the Snicket books popping out*

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Fred. Now I'm really kinda concerned...
I was about to say.... I'd hope you weren't talking about Render, especialy when Fred was in the conversation. So, do you know how Render found out that Fred was living under his bed?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... It's kinda funny, the only conection is from me to Render to Will to you.

Hannah Banana said...

I've no idea. Let's ask.
Render, do you know how you found out that Fred was living under your bed?

Ok. Now all we have to do is wait...*twiddling thumbs, biting nails...turning on TobyMac*

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah! It's like we're friends to the third power. Like...friends cubed. Awesome, huh?

Anonymous said...

It's like, 'Hey dad I want you to drive me to (I have no idea where) to meet this girl that I've never even seen a picture of and have only talked to on Renders blog.'

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is!

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. He'll probably think I'm a stalker. Haha...no. Hm...*Deeper thinking; head-banging to music*

We could...dress up in masks and walk downtown and meet in the Astros stadium by the tradition bird call of the Canadian state bird. Yeah, and then we can drink those lemonade freeze ices!!

Render MoonArrow said...

But who is to say that mErissa is who she says she is.

who knows? she could be... FRED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Will isn't your brother is he?

Hannah Banana said...

*Gasp; screaming and running away* I've been talking to a MANEQUIN! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! I HAVE THE VIRUS! I AM GOING TO DIE!

Anonymous said...

Very funny Render. Here, give me a quiz to tell if I know enough about yall and HBF to be me.

Render MoonArrow said...

Bwahahaha!!!!

You are all doomed!!!

Astros...

sounds fun.

Hannah Banana said...

*Bursting into uncontrollable laughter* Hahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

HOOHOOHOOHOO
HARHARHAHRHAR

*Wheezing for breath* Ah...hahaha

That's funny. That's a good one. HAhahaaha...*wiping tears from eyes*

Anonymous said...

I don't think manequins can type.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok.

ho many fingers am I holding up?

JK...

um.

what is the eldest watkin kid?

Render MoonArrow said...

"how"

Hannah Banana said...

That's hilarious! I'm going to tell him you said that! Heehee...

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm going to an Astros game tommorow!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

YES! MY SONG!!! *Turning up volume LOUD*

Really? AWESOME! Start the wave for me, Ok?

Hannah Banana said...

Jw, why did you think we were related?

Anonymous said...

Witch family of watkins?
Missy (Marissa)
or Brittney, but she's an Asch, so Brooke.

Render MoonArrow said...

well that explains everything.

yep she is mArissa.

What song?

Hannah Banana said...

*Clueless*

Render MoonArrow said...

she thought you both were insane.

Render MoonArrow said...

ya Clueless is a cool song.

Hannah Banana said...

Well...I love all the songs but I just discovered this one because we just got "Portable Sounds". It's called "Boomin". But I also REALLY like "One World".

Who?

Hannah Banana said...

What? That's a song?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that's why I asked.
But you did say that you only had a half brother and sister and a full sister. And I kinda doubt that he's your half brother because you were talking about how cut your half brother was and stuff.
Well, I'm a cherio.

Hannah Banana said...

*singing* Whatever I gotta be, I'll be for you...*skipping part I don't know*
Everyone of us has stumbled, everyone has crumbled...something something...

Hannah Banana said...

Hahaha. That's ok. That's funny. Can I tell him you thought that?

Hannah Banana said...

I think you would get along well with Charity.

Hannah Banana said...

...Hello?...did I scare you away with my loud music?

Render MoonArrow said...

Fred!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't care since I don't even know him.

*whatever I gotta be I'll be for you, whatever you need from me to see ya through, everyone of us has stumbled everybody's humbled, we hit the ground and our lives crumble*

And I won't go on.

Hannah Banana said...

WHERE??!! *Running into a barricaded building*

Anonymous said...

Where?????

Render MoonArrow said...

*clapping*

Hannah Banana said...

YEAH! I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!

You know it? ... Or looking it up?

Anonymous said...

I'll save you! *pulls out sword and sees that it's a butter knife*
AAHGGGGGGG!!!!! *runs after Bonnie.*

Render MoonArrow said...

both

Anonymous said...

I know it.

Hannah Banana said...

Here! Try this weapon of for size! *Tosses rubber chicken*
I like TobyMac. I went to his concert. What artists do y'all like?

Render MoonArrow said...

what weapon do I get?

Hannah Banana said...

Um...I'm out of rubber poultry..but...

*Hands singing bass* Work?

Moommmmoommmomomomm...
*singing "Ordinary Love"*

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I like my sword better, the one hanging on my wall.
*cough, standing tall, putting nose in air*

Hannah Banana said...

So you have a real sword? Awesome. what's it like?

Anonymous said...

It's a model of William Wallaces, and it looks just like the one in the movie! (Brave Heart, that is.)

Hannah Banana said...

Ah. That's cool. Is it...pointy?

Anonymous said...

Ya mean sharp? Well it aint sharp but it could probably hurt someone. Never tryed to find out.

Hmmm... Hey Zach, come here for a second!

Hannah Banana said...

Heehee. That's what I meant. So...where did Render go? Oh no. Fred got him!! Ready?!? CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya back, Render?

Hannah Banana said...

*Jumping on Fred; screaming*
IGNITION!!!!
*Lighting on fire; Fred disappears with a popping sound*

Render MoonArrow said...

Well.

I'm going to meet my fellow Dragon Rider Will.

I'll say HELLO to him for ya. even though ya saw him yesterday.

TTYL.

Crazy Pirate and mArissa

~Render Moonarrow~

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah, yeah. Tell him what Marissa said!! Please!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me that yall are both gone!

I don't want to be here all alone with ... three ... soft... gooey... chocolate cookies.

Hannah Banana said...

And tell me what he says later, ok? Please?

Render MoonArrow said...

WILL do

Haha get it?

Hannah Banana said...

Ooh! I'll eat Render's cookie! I'm not going anywhere. Or we could split it...

Hannah Banana said...

*Blinking at cheesey pun* Ha. Ha.

Anonymous said...

Why does he have to tell that???

TTYL Silly elf.


Sorry, was that copyrighted?

Hannah Banana said...

Gee Render, you're so funny. :)

Hannah Banana said...

Mmm...I'm not sure...Render, is that copyrighted? I don't have a copyright on it. He might. We'll have to ask him when he gets back.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what he says too if you have to tell him.

Aw... I want at least half...

Well since I have them all at the moment I could just eat all three... hmmm... decisions.

To share or not to share.

Oh, well.

*Hands cokie and a half.*

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he WILL get back.

Sorry. Well he didn't say that THAT was copyrighted.

Hannah Banana said...

Thanks! *Gives half to waking Miya*

Ha. Ha. Ha. *Eye roll* you're so punny.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I thought that Fred had gotten you!
Well I could have eaten your cokie. Don't worry I would have given some to Miya.

Hannah Banana said...

I'm glad you commented. This is fun.

Hannah Banana said...

Do you have any dragons? Major or Minor?

Hannah Banana said...

Who knew talking to complete strangers that you've never seen before could be so fun? ... wow ... technically I saw the pics on your old blog.

Anonymous said...

NO!

*Starts to cry*
*Shrieking and Sobing*

Hannah Banana said...

Aw...I'm sorry. Have you read any dragon books?

Hannah Banana said...

Stop! I can't handle tears!! *Hands chocolate*

Anonymous said...

Well those pics didn't look like me.
Ask Render!
Actually don't, he might say they do.

Hannah Banana said...

*Laugh* Ok then. We'll stay at unseen aquainted strangers. Like ninjas.

Hannah Banana said...

*Sniffing* Hey...mm...smells like dinner..I think I have to go. Ciao. Be back in 20-30 minutes maybe, ok?

Anonymous said...

I'll only eat it if it makes you happy.

Anonymous said...

perfect timing. me too.

Hannah Banana said...

Back but unloading dishwater. Post when here.

Hannah Banana said...

*Glancing around; smiling because no one is here; turning up music and dancing, singing into pencil*

I'm for you...

Anonymous said...

Sorry!!!
I doubt you are still here. but if you are on I'll be here for a bit.

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
Well, it's my falt. but I'm still on.

Hannah Banana said...

I am. :)

Hannah Banana said...

You should know by now. :)
Dude, I LOOOOVVVEEEE THIS CD!!!! Ohmygoodness, it's awesome!
I'ma blog bout it.

Anonymous said...

sweet!
So... what did you have for dinner?

Hannah Banana said...

Porkchops, rice, and grapes. Yeah, I know they don't get together but that's ok. What about you?

Anonymous said...

I like that CD too! I am listening to it also. (It is portable Sounds Right?)

Anonymous said...

Uhh... I never really ate dinner...

*Pauses to tell Faith to stay in bed for the hundreth time*

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah! I love it! Ohmygoodness...I am obsessed! It makes me feel happy. It's like...a sugar cd. ... If that's possible... so what's up?

Hannah Banana said...

What...?

Anonymous said...

You mean about Faith in Bed? Well she is 1 and is just being bed trained... so sometimes she gets out of bed.

Hannah Banana said...

No, I mean not eating dinner.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I didn't feal like it.

Hannah Banana said...

What did your fam have?

Anonymous said...

I think they had eggs and fruit or something.

Hannah Banana said...

Oh. Ok...interesting...So...whatup?

Anonymous said...

Not much. I just watched 'Pacifier'
I know it sounds dumb but it really isn't.
Have you seen it?

Hannah Banana said...

Yeah. haha. That movie is funny.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I hope Fred didn't come back. Has he?

Anonymous said...

Oh, never mind your here.

Hannah Banana said...

No! He's too busy being the cause for world baldness...

Hannah Banana said...

hey you like Superchick?

Anonymous said...

For Zach's birthday he asked if he could rent a movie and when my dad said that he could rent that I thought that he was joking when he said well, one is 'Pacifier' until I watched it.

Hannah Banana said...

I think you and Charity would get along well. She needs to blog.

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. Are you the only one in your fam who {used to have} a blog?

Anonymous said...

Why do you think that?
Not that there is anything wrong with it I'm JW.

Hannah Banana said...

Jw, do you have a laptop?

Hannah Banana said...

Well she likes cheerios, for one.

Anonymous said...

Well, Zachary used to have one to but only cause his friends said that he should and now he has absolutely refused to do anything with blogs again. Don't ask why. Cause I don't know.

Hannah Banana said...

Ha. I did that with a lot of sites. I just got one so people would stop bugging me. Funny. So if you had to stay for one year on a deserted island, and you could bring one thing and one person to live with you, who and what would you bring? {You can't bring a boat, plane, or anyway back to society.}

Anonymous said...

No!!!
your going to make me cry again!!!
*sniff*
But I am going to get one sometime.
Actually I don't really care about cherios that was just the first thing that I thought of that had a hole in the midle besides a donut.

Hannah Banana said...

Nooo! *throwing chocolate bar at crying Marissa*
Ah. Well...it seems like you two would get along well. She can be crazy or really smart...or both at the same time. I think you two would get along.

Anonymous said...

Um... IDK.
You?

Hannah Banana said...

*Evi grin* I asked you first.

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that I'm crazy???
JK.

Hannah Banana said...

No, no, not at all. *nodding head* Jk. Jk.

Anonymous said...

Well I don't have to answer.
Anyway I am. :)

Hannah Banana said...

Me too. But now I'm bored. I think I'd take my ipod, though. Or Nema. Yeah...I'd take Nema. Or my video camera, to tape myself going crazy.

Anonymous said...

Take Nema!
Then I could talk to you.

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. Yeah. I'm just worried she'd run out of power. And I'm too stupid to make electricity. I might be able to make some type of magnet though...and somehow use that to make electricity...*taking out pencil and paper, looking nerdy, and trying to figure out formula*

Hannah Banana said...

Cuz I don't wanna gain the whole world...and loose my soul...

Anonymous said...

Well, Ben Franklin was pretty smart.
I had a dream that I was smart. It was cool.

Hannah Banana said...

Haha. I had a dream that I got a kitten. I was mad when I woke up. Then I had another dream about the phantom of the opera and a giant barbie head...*strange look*...I was on some new allergy medicine. It messed with my head...

Hannah Banana said...

YES! *jumping up* Momomomom, momomomom, momomooomomomom!

Anonymous said...

What? Yes What?

Hannah Banana said...

A-yo, here we go!

*Listening to "No ordinary love"*

Arg...I'm concerned...I think Flint stole Chair's phone. I texted: Blog please {Or something}
They said: Too late
I said: What?!
They said: *Evil laugh* Maybe maybe not
...I think it's Flint...should I be concerned...

ONE WORLD!!!!

Hannah Banana said...

Ok, so what is your favorite thing to do?

Anonymous said...

So Flint stole Chair's Phone and that is why you said 'YES!'???

Hannah Banana said...

No, I said "YES!" Cuz it was on a good song. :) Then I got concerned. Ok...what now?

Hannah Banana said...

"No Ordinary Love" starts out "mom mom mom mom..."

Hannah Banana said...

IGNITION!!!! YESSSS!!!


It's Chair. Flint made sugar cookies.
I'ma try to persuade her to blog now.

Anonymous said...

Um... alot of things I guess.

Music
Anything with horses
cleaning studying reading about and dreaming about my model plains
anything with baseball
and well, you will probably think I'm wierd but sometimes I can talk all together too much and sometimes I don't talk much cause I'm in my own little world, where I do who know's what in my mind and sometimes I start daydreaming without knowing it and my friends are like 'Hello? Where are you?"
So.

Anonymous said...

Ok I gat it.

Anonymous said...

'get'

Hannah Banana said...

Model planes? That sounds cool. Yeah, I do that too! Yeah, I've totally spaced out too!!!! And then my friends are like, "Who are you looking at?!?!" And I'm like, "What...?"

You like horses? Do you ride? You like to clean!?! AND STUDY?!?! WHAT ARE YOU? Jk. jk. That's good. Care to elaborate?

Anonymous said...

Yep plains!

My grandpa's a piolet and sometime I'm going to get to up in his plain that he owns like a forth or a half of!!! I can't wait!
gtg

Hannah Banana said...

That's so cool! Haha. Me too. Might not see you tomorrow till after nine but I'll be on tonight later. Ciao and have a good night!

Render MoonArrow said...

agh!

man.


well I can plainly see that yall had fun.

Render MoonArrow said...

Hello!?!

Render MoonArrow said...

you said "I'll be on tonight later."

is this true!!!???

Render MoonArrow said...

oh well.

night.

Hannah Banana said...

Yes...back now...

Hannah Banana said...

I'm here! I'm here! Don't go! Nooo!

*Frowning* Render...? Please don't leave...get back on. It's still light ... ish outside! You can't go night now!

Render MoonArrow said...

I'm Back.

for an elf I'm a good lier.

Hannah Banana said...

...*Narrowing eyes*

Did you tell Will?

Render MoonArrow said...

well I'm a Shadow Elf.

not like the elves you are usually use to.

Hannah Banana said...

Oh, I'm used to Elves? Hardly. I'm a pirate. Still learning about Elves. Fascinating...still learning new things every day. Like yesterday I descovered a desire for cookies...

Render MoonArrow said...

ok I'm going to tell you.

Hannah Banana said...

What did he say? How did he react?

Hannah Banana said...

*Anticipating*

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 230   Newer› Newest»