Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday in Austin!!!

well...

here we go....

*takes deep breath*

first we woke up and ate breakfast. Madilyn (the only girl in the family) had her hair braided in a heart shape it was really cool. she also had a ribbon traces on her braids that had small roses attached to it. she got plenty of comments through out the whole day.

We got in the car and started driving toward the Bob Bullock Museum but first we stopped at a Wal-Mart and saw My grandpa and my great Grand pa. we talked for a while and set our coarse toward the museum.


we saw the state capital on the way there it was so HUGE! there were so many people there at the museum (Remember this was a Friday we went and the same time as the school system did.) before we started to explore the museum we went to the gift shop and I got an awesome neckalace with a longhorn head on it made of silver it looks really good on me. *looks in mirror*

*Mirror brakes* AGGGH!!!

but we managed to get inside and saw an awesome documentary IMAX film all about Texas. the word Texas was written everywhere you looked. the floor was either tile or carpet and the carpet had the Texas state on them.

we also went to the spirit Theater and everything you watched would come to life. if you saw a snake it would bite ya. if it rained wind and rain. flashes of light and the seats would vibrate.

it was so cool!

hey we also went through the exhibits and saw the items from our past and letters and things about people and heroes. there were also the six flags on the ceilings and the art and things were awesome.

everyone there was very nice and friendly. you know the world use to be a very friendly place. just as friendly as the people in the museum. but now in our age people don't even smile or wave at random passers by.

oh well.

ok when we grew bored of Texas history which took all the day we were invited to the wedding rehearsal dinner were everyone could come and meet the people who would be there at the wedding tomorrow.

we watched them rehears it was very funny you guys would of had fun watching them it was so confusing.

anyway we went to Pok-e-Bob's BBQ. {really Texan and REALLY GOOOOOOD!!!!!

do you relies how long I've been waiting to have BBQ?

FOREVER!!!!

it was the best BBQ in the world. or at least it was because I haven't had BBQ in FOREVER!!!

we ate and after Three helpings we decided to call it a day and here I am in my room typing up this post and now I think it is time to give my fingers a rest.

this is Render Moonarrow signing off for today Friday April 11 2008.

That Silly Elf.

~Render Moonarrow~


Ps: Hey Crazy Pirate!!! I'll try to start on the next ch soon k. I liked the last one very much.

;P

10 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

I'll try to get some pics up soon!!!

Have FUN Wacky People!

Hannah Banana said...

Yea!!! Heehee, I love walmart! Doesn't everyone wave to random passersby? Yeah, that real-life stuff sounds AWESOME! BBQ?!?! NO WAY NO WAY!!!! Heehee...your mirror broke. Wait a second...*Scrolling up; jaw dropping; looking up and screaming*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're a longhorn!?!?! *Passes out; comes back to life; passes out again; rinse and repeat as necessary*

I'm an aggie! ARG!!!! *Quietly* No wonder the glass broke...Jk, jk, jk, jk. I have a lot of longhorn friends. Dude...arg...

Ok...I saw the awesome story ... Arg,you're so fast! I didn't even have a day to do nothing and now I've got to write more! Arg...mmm....gr... ..... *searching for other ways to procrastinate*

So...Will said you were pretty fast...you'd probably beat me. Arg. And he said something about jumping over tables and trashcans...?
*Sigh* Ok...well...I'd better go brainstorm now...btw, really good story.

Render MoonArrow said...

hey just because it had a longhorn on it does not make me a longhorn.

you said Arg so many times.

How was the church workday?

Hannah Banana said...

Are you a longhorn?

Well...it's one of my copyrighted words.

Fun. ... very fun.

Render MoonArrow said...

cool.

I'm not sure what I am.

Hannah Banana said...

Any ideas?

Sam Wick said...

COOL!!!!!! I want to go to Austin now!!!!!!!!!!! Show me the necklece next time we see each other. Ok?

Render MoonArrow said...

will do.

Kakiedoo said...

You better not be a longhorn!!!! If you wear that necklace everyone will think you're a longhorn...So if you're not you shouldn't wear it...

Wow...I just noticed that the stars on your background twinkle! That is sooo cool!

Render MoonArrow said...

thank you.

The longhorn is the Texas Large Animal.

not just the Longhorn mascot.

chill out everyone.