Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shadow Elves

Ok.

So I’m going to do a quick post before I Post the next Ch for both my story and the Pirate/Dragon/Dragon Rider story.

Cool?

Cool.

Here we go yall.

I want to make a few things clear concerning Elves.

First Render Moonarrow is a Shadow Elf. Levi is a regular Elf and Luna is Regular.
A shadow elf is a renegade, usually a maverick. they do not spend time with their fellow race (being Shadow elves they have literally changed how they are welcome into other elf cities and countries which they often avoid which practically changes their thoughts and ambitions about the regular Elves). If you think that Render is one of those nicely dressed good hair cut kind of trimmed elf your wrong. Render is an Elf who spends most of his time alone (besides Ancalagon and other traveling Comrades) In the wilds and are rarely seen. They are experts on the forests and make no sound as they walk or Run. They wear dark black clothes to match with the shadows. They do not willingly show themselves because they do not want to be discovered. Usually shadow Elves conceal their faces with dark cloaks and black bandannas that cover their whole neck up to their eyes and is like under armor it clings to the head and matches their build. They also stay in the shadows and are always aware of their surroundings which makes it impossible to find them at night. They are also usually nocturnal and only travel at night. They have perfect sight through dark and light and can hear like no other except Dragons. They love the Moon as it helps them disappear with the help of their Obsidian colored armor. It is also rare for a Shadow Elf to see another Shadow Elf.

Shadow Elves use Dark as an advantage yet, regular elves like the elves of Revendel and Lothlorian and Ellismera practically almost forbid Darkness as a tool. All their abilities include Light. Not saying Shadow Elves are Evil they are just a deferent kind of elf. And Shadow Elves do not want to include themselves with the light Elves as a group to be a part of nether be categorized as one of them. They are their own unique division of Elves.

I hope that made sense.

Comment if Ya Have questions.

That Dark Dragon Rider.

~Render Moonarrow~

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. That's cool.

Anonymous said...

yall are so lucky, I want to get a laptop sometime soon. I'm constantly 'saving' for something. Sometimes the money wont save. :) at the moment it's camp and I've been doing ok with that. I was doing great when I got it into my head to give Zach a birthday party but now I'm saving.

Anonymous said...

Faith just saw the picture of Eragon and said "Horse?"

Anonymous said...

Well, she saw the picture of Saphira on the book Eragon.

Anonymous said...

You said "So I’m going to do a quick post before I Post the next Ch for both my story and the Pirate/Dragon/Dragon Rider story." Are you going to do it now or later.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to an Astros game tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

that's cool.

you have fun there.

what do you teach that child?

yes Laptops are very useful.

I might write it today.

I'm not sure when but I think I'm going to write the Pirate/Dragon story.

but anywho.

Anonymous said...

good cause I want to see what happens next! I teach her good things, but she hasn't quite gotten the dragon thing.

Anonymous said...

Yet.

Render MoonArrow said...

Agggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!

hey I'm going to try to right this next sentence using Caps lock.

I have been working on a flower project since forever which is like last march.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

and I'm almost done.

that was hard.

Render MoonArrow said...

plz vote on new Pol.

Render MoonArrow said...

Levi has a new post yall plz visit.

Hannah Banana said...

Heh *nervous look* I haven't read that book in a while. I forgot what his staff did. Power to the shadow elves! Let's see...what else? Yeah, you should get a lappy.

Anonymous said...

I have a new baby brother!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!


THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

AH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER I THINK I'M GOING TO.....

*Passes out*

Render MoonArrow said...

What is his name??

how big is he??

give me some info!!!!!

AAGG!HH!H!!!!!!

*falls over*

hey today is Luna's B-day to.

what a Cowinkadink!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep I thought that was cool that they have the same birthday. He's 6 pounds 12 ounces. He's 19 1/2 inches long I'm prety sure that his name is Jeremiah Foster but I don't know how it would be spelled...

Anonymous said...

He has some more hair than some baby's but less than some. I think he has about as much hair as Rowan now. But Rowans hair seems so light that I can't really tell. Most baby's have a shade of blue eyes and he does but they are kinda dark blue. So they could end up brown or blue.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog so I can't post pictures but I might get one soon so then I will. My dad hasn't quite gotten back to me as far as if I can have one or not. Yall might see him before that though. Well not Bonnie but Render.

Hannah Banana said...

*sob* I want to see him! Wahhhh!
He sounds so cute!!!! Congrads! I'm so happy for you! Hey, tell Luna happy b-day from me, please.
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! Marissa, I really hope you get a blog!
Render...did you just use coinkidink? *Shaking head* Well... I don't have a copyright, but at least spell it right!

Anonymous said...

Yeah tell Luna I said happy birthday too!