Render Moonarrow

Render Moonarrow
My Fantasy Character

Moon Arrow

Moon Arrow
Another picture from Rob [OTM]

Ancalagon The Black

Ancalagon The Black
My Dragon

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Gateway. Ch.10

They were standing on the beach in front of them was the shining portal.
“Come on Jump in” said Render gesturing towards the Portal.. They hesitated and they all jumped in.

Alagasia was a dark damp humid barren waist land. Not one living animal in sight besides Miya and Bugs. There were trees that looked like they were stripped off there leaves by fire and craters in the ground belched fire. Bats flew in the dark sky even though it was day. The clouds above were as black as the night sky only without stars or Moon. Everyone was in shock. They felt bad for Alagasia.

“We will camp over by those rocks.” said Will. “The Gateway is still open and will always be open as long as the stone stays on the Obelisk.” They went back in forth through the Gateway from one world to the other carrying supplies from ship to Alagasia. They set camp pretty fast. They had allot of experience with camping. Will made a large Campfire with the help of magic and everyone was settled in for the night. They decided to sleep under the stars that night even though there were none but before they went to sleep they had told stories and shared their experiences with everyone. “Render tell us about Tucker you know that guy you haven’t told us about who stole your treasure.” Bonnie said trying to keep Miya still. To think such a small creature could have so much energy. Everyone nodded their heads with agreement.

“Well here we go.” And Render started.

“when me and my Brothers were growing up yes we were young, there are young children elves, they do exists. We had a friend named Tucker“. Render then shuddered at the name. “He WAS a good friend. We had saved all the gifts we had got for five years. So that is five years worth of gifts from every birthday since. Well we decided to bury them in the ground just like Pirates. Well we got this water tight box and threw all our stuff in it and buried it in the dirt. The next day we would un-bury it to check if it was still there. And we did so for about a week. And then the Girl elves found out about our treasure. We had a small battle with the girls but we won the very harsh and tough battle. I managed to almost loose my finger nail.” the Girls then gave a war cry and said” Girl Power!” everyone stared at the two girls and the girls were silent and uncomfortable by the boys expression. “Well to continue tucker decided: ”hey this is like, my box. And everyone’s stuff is inside MY box”. thus tucker stole the treasure and moved away.

“I’ll never forget that day. The little thief! So if ya ever here of Tucker give me a call I have a score to settle with him.”

Thus Render’s story ended. “Wow” said Flint .”I’ve had a couple of those kind of guys in my life as well.”

“We’ll hunt him down and gut him like a fish” said Bonnie.

“Now wait.” started Render “if you do find him leave the gutting to me, and Flint what are you staring at? It was true Flint was watching something during the whole story. “Oh I just think that thing over on the cliff looks like something.” “Don’t worry about it.” Said Render. Then he Slammed himself on the ground and fell asleep.

“And I thought I was a heavy sleeper.” Said Charity with a look of wonder. Everyone gave their goodnight wishes and sweet dreams and everyone went to sleep.

In the morning it was no different. The sun was not seen over the sky because of the dark clouds. Bonnie had thought she had woke up first but actually Flint and Render did. What are you guys doing up so early? Bonnie asked with a concerned face and cradling still sleeping Miya who had quite went over her head with eating Bugs. Miya gave a sigh of much content to her earlier meal. “Oh I woke up very early to see if I could tell what that thing on the cliff was and this morning it was closer. strange right?” said flint. “but Render went and decided to follow me he revealed himself before I got close enough to see what it was and he said “that is a shrine of Evil, if you get to close it will come to life and devour you.” “with that I decided to turn around and forget about the mysterious statue.”

“Wow will we come to any more of these shrines?” asked Bonnie with her finger stroking the soft spot behind Miya’s ear. “yes usually these statues are seen amongst places that are close to the abode of a Shade.” Started Render “Shades are paranoid and do not trust anyone therefore they set up these shrines to protect them.”

They returned to find Charity and Will still asleep in there sleeping bags. Bonnie kicked Will and Will gave a grown. “Get up sleepy head!” “it’s still night time!” said will with a menacing voice throwing his head under his pillow. it took awhile to get them up but they soon opened their eyes and stretched.

“Now to where must we go?” Asked Will who was still drowsy. “To the Wizard Leviticus My Brother, I spoke to him through my mind and he said that Elismera is still thriving under the lordship of Queen Izlanzadi.” said Render. “anyway we must find a way to time travel back to the spot where sir Delvin Found the shade before he gets to powerful to defeat. It will take all our strength but we will manage it.” the Varden has been crushed though, and the Dwarves are hiding under ground and scattered across the World.” Where do you think we are? Asked Charity who was kind of out of it. ”I think we are near the Beor Mountains over by the Bear tooth River.” answered Render.

The group decided to pack up camp and leave no trace that they were ever there. Render told everyone of the Shrines of Evil and to tell him if they saw them. Miya was wide awake and flying all over the place trying to catch a giant beetle that was very fast. but Miya was very young and still had to master her flying abilities.

The ground always sank underneath the boots of the travelers and they were frightened when the sudden belches of fire would spray out of the ground. Red and Orange Lightning was shooting everywhere but there was no rain. Boom went the thunder roaring and echoing across the valley. Charity thought she saw giants throwing rocks at each other and told everyone to look but no one except herself saw these creature and they said that Charity was crazy “ I saw them I really did!” charity begged them to believe her Yet no one did. Miya still trying to catch that beetle saw that it landed. The little Dragon landed as well and started sneaking towards the beetle like a kitten. Everyone marveled at the scene. She wagged her tail back and forth crouching down real low. Pounce! but she missed and the Beetle sprayed a smelly gas on Miya. Miya snorted and sneezed and cringed her face and her nose wrinkled. Bonnie leapt to rescue her from the Beetle and squashed the evil bug with the sole of her boot. Squash! She then picked the poor little sneezing Dragon up. Everyone laughed at this. “she’s only a young Dragon” Bonnie smirked petting the Dragon and wiping the gas off of her. That day Miya smelled pretty bad but Will and Render made a spell that would make the smell go away. The group then ate lunch next to a dried up river. “I think this is bear tooth river” said Render pointing to the ditch filled with slimy worms the size of anacondas and the smell of rotten flesh. “How can a person do such awful things to a whole world?” Asked Bonnie. “I’m not sure how Bonnie, but we know that the shade holding Sir delving is already very powerful.” answered Render.

They talked on about what to do if they saw a Shrine of Evil and not to look at them in the eyes, for if they did it would surly come to life and devour their soul and forever they would be a tortured slave to the Shades torment! Every one was silent after the talk and the lunch they had was quite. The lunch was sandwiches made specially by Charity, and Bonnie who could help considering the fact that sandwiches did not require Fire.

After lunch they got up and Will and Render made a bridge out of magic and everyone walked across the transparent blue energetic glowing bridge. The ground on the other side was very soft and damp every now and then they heard a loud scream coming from the mountains. “it is just an illusion from Sir Delvin to distract us keep moving.” said Render.

Agh! Screamed Flint! He was sinking in quick sand! Charity Ran as fast as a race horse and leapt over Flint like there was no gravity weighing her down. She grabbed a root from the ground and dived in to rescue him!

33 comments:

Render MoonArrow said...

This one was fun to write.

I love writing!!!!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Render MoonArrow said...

Levi and me are gone at scouts from 7 to 9 k.

take care of your self.

Hannah Banana said...

EEPP! *hyperventilating* What's gonna happen, what's gonna happen? I like this one. Ok. Sorry, I had a vb lesson.

Render MoonArrow said...

???

Render MoonArrow said...

vacation Bible lesson?

vocabulary for bananas?

Hannah Banana said...

Volleyball. Silly elf. How was scouts? Did you see Will?

Render MoonArrow said...

VB?????

Vegetable breakfast?

volleyball lesson ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

oh i get it.

Render MoonArrow said...

ya i saw will.

he is so lucky.

he is like the international blogger.

first on Sunday he gets to see you and chair and on Mondays he gets to see me and Levi.

you and chair have no idea what we look like and vis versa.

but he knows what we both look like.

Hannah Banana said...

He described you *laughing at description*

Render MoonArrow said...

turning off auto start.

Hannah Banana said...

I can see you from the pictures on here. But you can't see me. Mwahaha.

Render MoonArrow said...

hey!

did he make me look fat!?!?!!?!

did he make me look ugly?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hannah Banana said...

Lucky Will!

Render MoonArrow said...

I should of killed him when I had a chance.

Hannah Banana said...

Haha, no, no. Just the way he said it.

Hannah Banana said...

Haha, no don't do that. He's the link! He links everyone together...somehow...in some kind of way...

Render MoonArrow said...

well I can't use my time to Blog right now.

I have Spanish to do.

I may be silly but I am a responsible Elf.

besides this will give you the perfect opportunity to write the next one.

unless of coarse you wrote it already

*checking out Pirate Brethren*

Hannah Banana said...

No, sorry, still thinking. Post here when you're done, Mr. Responsibility. :) I'll be waiting...I finished mine a while ago.

Render MoonArrow said...

you have Spanish homework?!?!?!?!?

Hannah Banana said...

No. IPC and history. :) I don't take Spanish till highschool

Render MoonArrow said...

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!


I go now.

it shouldn't take for ever.

*runs toward the Spanish folder. trips falls on face gets up trying to get there without hurting self*

Hannah Banana said...

*laughing at Render.* I'll be till...10:30, I think.

Hannah Banana said...

Heehee. He just said you'd make a good elf cuz you're tall.

Hannah Banana said...

Seeya tomorrow. I have vb so I'll be gone from like 5-9 but I may be on a bit before then...maybe. Very small chance. I should be on after nine. Ttyl. Silly elf.

Render MoonArrow said...

ok.

he's right I am pretty tall.

he is about shoulder hight to me. and he is taller then Levi.

ok I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Render MoonArrow said...

wahoo!!!

Sliding down slide*

again again!!!

wahoo!!!

Sliding down slide*

again again!!!


wahoo!!!

Sliding down slide*

again again!!!

wahoo!!!

Sliding down slide*

again again!!!

wahoo!!!

Sliding down slide*

again again!!!

I feel sick!

*Hurl*

Unknown said...

anybody there?

Render MoonArrow said...

ya.

what up?

Leviticus Moonarrow said...

hi guys:} how ya doing. im doing
good. lets talk ok im
vary board to day. what about you.

Hannah Banana said...

I'm good. Yesterday we played capture the waterbottle in track and I had to explain to my friend why using people as human shields to protect you from being tagged is NOT the right way to play... How 'bout y'all?

Hannah Banana said...

Anyone on? *Hopeful look...glancing down at homework...still clinging to that scrap of hope...sighing and pulling book closer, staring at it* I guess you're not going to finish yourself, are you?

Sam Wick said...

That was like the Fire Swaps! You had Lightning sand, and fire fountains! Coolio!!!